~ 34 ~

Maria hesitated before stepping out of the cell, squinted her eyes, then opened them and continued walking. Beside her Hueningkai, the guard and apprentice of the Queen.

‎‎
Each step echoed through the room as she clutched her hands close to her chest. She didn't know what to expect, it wasn't a good faculty that was coming.

‎‎
It's also been a while since Maria debated with Y/n. "Is she mad at me?" The fear that you have probably found out what her aunt really is does not leave her in peace. "Maybe she already found out." If that is the case, then it'll be a huge cause.

‎‎
Hueningkai sensed that Maria was deep in thought, so he pushed her forward, which brought her nimble back to reality.

‎‎
Hueningkai: ❝‎‎Dozing around will not be tolerated, if the Queen found out she would punish you, you are lucky I am not allowed to do that.❞ He sternly said, the edge of his mouth slightly open so that his fangs came in surface.

‎‎
She nodded, obeying his words, and walked briskly, until they stood in front of the grey metallic door, which lead to the Queen of all vampires.

‎‎
Her heart was pumping, the blood vessels were flowing through her body. Maria was already trembling with slight fear, trying her best to overcome it.

‎‎
The door spread widely open. She was afraid to take even one step further. However, Hueningkai did not let her wait so easily and pushed her forward violently, causing her to fall on the ground.

‎‎
There she sat, on the throne, her right hand serving to support her head, which was tilted to the side. An amusing grin was plastered on her face as soon as she saw Maria.

‎‎
Queen: ❝‎‎Glad you're here Maria. As you already know i sent you with Hueningkai over to give someone the scroll,❞ She indicated as she removed her hand off her chin and gracefully waved her hand in the air, covered in Juwels.

‎‎
Maria nodded, earning a fierce chuckle from her.

‎‎
Queen: ❝‎‎Hmm...Did you know that the one who betrayed his own brothers is called, Sunwoo?❞

‎‎
Her eyes got big when she mentioned the name.

‎‎
Queen: ❝‎‎Maria, he is one of us from the beginning, which gave me the idea to bring him to the orphanage due Heeseung's loneliness.❞

‎‎
There's something wrong with what she says, because Maria experienced it herself when Aurora and she still lived in the Mansion with Heeseung and the others, unless he took Sunwoo a few years later in.

‎‎
Queen: ❝‎‎Not only him, but everyone else, until they betrayed me. Aurora was still a child herself, like my immortals, whom i created myself. If Heeseung hadn't fallen in love with your dearest daughter, i could have become more powerful.❞ She voiced. Her Fingernails were digging into her wooden throne.

‎‎
Maria: ❝‎‎Are you suggesting that Sunwoo is the one?❞ She spoke in a wavering voice, holding back her anger that was gradually building.

‎‎
The Queen heaved a sigh.

‎‎
Queen: ❝‎‎I'll tell you everything before I'll allow your last words.❞ She replied with her hands outstretched and a wide smile on her face.

‎‎
Maria couldn't control the emotions raging inside her body and snapped.

‎‎
Maria: ❝‎You don't need to tell me how things started, what I'm trying to say is that they didn't betrayed you, you betrayed them.❞