~ 9 ~

Heeseung: ❝What if i take care of her? You could care less about that.❞

When he said that, you were very surprised. ''Why would he care about me? He doesn't even know me.''
Since you encountered the vampires, your life has been in complete disarray. You couldn't describe it, but somehow you found it creepy and funny that they kept showing up. When you were looking around, the mood was swaying quite a bit. Some were confused and others were annoyed. You didn't know if it was because of him. 

Jay: ❝Don't tell me you want to protect her just like the other girl you lost.❞
Jay realized what he had said and quickly closed his mouth again.

Jake: ❝What? You had a girlfriend?❞ He was surprised as his eyes were big.

Heeseung clenched his fists and was about to head straight for Jay. He held his fist up to punch him until the punch was stopped by another hand. He turned to the side and looked at him.

Jungwon: ❝Stop with this nonsense. Later, someone comes in and asks what's going on. Save your beating for another time.❞ Jungwon whispered to him and then let go of his hand.

Sunoo who was listening the whole time came in, scratched the back of his neck, went through his hair with his hand and let it all fall backwards.
Sunoo: ❝Ah ~ so annoying. Are there any other things you've been hiding from us? You know Heeseung, nothing surprises me anymore. You're not even our real brother. So please don't pretend to be there for us. To be honest, you never have been. Sitting in your office all the time doing important things. Aren't you a little ashamed? You only need us when something important comes up.❞

Your Jaw dropped and didn't knew if the private life of the vampires was any of your business, so you stepped aside as inconspicuously as possible.

Heeseung just smiled at them and knitted his left eyebrow.
Heeseung: ❝Since when did you dare to show this attitude of yours towards me, as the oldest who raised all of you when you were orphans?❞ And grabbed your arm when you were tying to sneak out.

You flinched as soon as he grabbed your arm.
Before you could say anything, Heeseung whispered something in your ear.

Heeseung: ❝I am really sorry Y/N I have no other choice. You know too much.❞ He said with guilt in his voice and held his hand before your eyes.

You felt yourself slowly drifting away from reality and slowly fell backwards. Heeseung held your body before you fell.

Jay: ❝Tch, did you use the sleep trick again? You really need to come up with something better Heeseung.❞
Walks past him, stops, taps lightly on Heeseung's shoulder. ❝Next time you will not win. I'll get her before you can get there.❞ And has left the room. The other vampires followed him one after the other and looked over at Heeseung with angry and disappointed looks.

Jay's answer made Heeseung clench his hands again. His gaze was emotionless, but there was still anger behind his expression. He whispered to himself that no one could hear what he has said and smiled with a creepy smile afterwards. Heeseung: ❝Only you believe that.❞

The next day

You woke up the next day. You can't remember exactly what happened yesterday because your memories are still all fuzzy and rubbed your eyes with your tiny hands. Marisa your best friend has just come out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee and has noticed that you are already awake.

Marisa: ❝Y/N, you're finally awake!❞
She said with a relieved expression and run to you.

Y/N: ❝Marisa you are crushing me.❞