Chapter 37: Fiancé

✦✦✦

Percy looked at the doorway of the room, deep in thought. "I'm gonna try something." She began walking out of the dining room.

The hybrid called out, "What are you doing, love?"

"You'll see." She turned back to send him a grin.

The raven haired beauty glanced at the puppy, who was watching her attentively. "Let's go, Rudy!"

The dog jumped up from his seat and dashed over to her.

Percy and Rudy left the room, and headed towards where Connor was located.

Once the demigod entered the room, she concentrated on manipulating the mist.

Suddenly, she saw the large tattoo that wrapped around the hunter's arm. "Huh."

Klaus appeared in the room too. "What is it, love?"

The raven haired beauty shrugged, "I can see the tattoo now."

The original's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"You can see the tattoo?" Connor asked curiously.

She nodded. "Yup."

The daughter of the sea didn't understand how it was a map. It just looked like a bunch of swirling lines.

The tattoo started at his hand and grew upwards to his shoulder.

The hunter shook his head, "I thought Brotherhood of the Five meant it was only for guys."

Well...I'm not a hunter.

Percy replied, "Women can do the same things men can."

Rudy licked her hand in agreement. After all, puppies can be feminists too.

"Well, I guess you're another potential." The hunter said.

Nope.

The green eyed girl glanced at the hybrid. She sent him an adorable smile. "Do you got any art tips?"

⇀⇀⇀⇀

Klaus and Percy had left the room with the hunter so the hybrid could ask her a bunch of questions.

"How can you see the tattoo?"

The sea green eyed girl replied with a smug grin. "Magic."

The blond narrowed his eyes at her. "Percy."

"Yer a wizard, Harry," the demigod responded.

Klaus looked away for a moment, before returning his gaze to her. "Love, I'm being serious."

"You're not Sirius, you're Nik."

He looked defeated. Percy laughed. "You're so dramatic. I'm just using one of my demigod tricks to see the tattoo."

The original's eyes stared into her own. "So, you're not one of those potential hunters?"

She shook her head. "Nah."

The hybrid looked relieved by her answer.

❦❦❦

Percy and Jeremy were seated on chairs, sketching the tattoo on the hunter. Klaus had shown her how to properly hold the pencil when sketching and the basics of shading.