Chapter 53: K-I-S-S-I-N-G

❦❦❦❦❦

The hybrid and demigod ended up staying at the camp.

Klaus and Percy fell asleep in the Poseidon cabin. The raven haired beauty awoke in the arms of the original beside her. He looked so angelic when he was sleeping.

Her eyes scanned over his facial features, admiring him. The sea green eyed girl's hand delicately brushed against his cheek.

The hybrid stirred from his slumber slightly. Klaus moved closer to her, and cuddled into her closely, tucking his head under hers.

Percy chuckled. "Good morning, Nikkie."

"Good morning, love," his gruff morning voice greeted.

A soft smile spread on her lips. Her hand gently played with his blond curls.

The raven haired beauty tried to look at his face, but it was covered from how close he was cuddling into her.

Her fingers softly brushed his curls away from his face, as she placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I love your hugs," Klaus mumbled against her.

Percy laughed out. With a playful smile, she replied, "I love your hugs too."

Klaus adjusted his position to look at her. His eyes gazed heavily into her sea green ones, before trailing down her face. He leaned forward and pecked her lips.

His deep blue eyes stared into hers once again before tucking his head into her neck.

She continued running her fingers through his curls. Percy spoke, "I'm gonna have to see Chiron before we leave."

"Who's Chiron?" Klaus asked without moving from their position. He enjoyed the feeling of her playing with his hair.

The demigod replied, "He's my mentor, and he's kinda like a father figure to me."

The hybrid adjusted his position so that he could see her. He laid on his back and snaked one of his arms around her waist to keep her close. Percy laid on her side, right beside him.

Klaus frowned slightly. "You stopped playing with my hair."

The sea green eyed girl laughed softly and moved her fingers through his curls again. "Better?"

He grinned devilishly at her. "Much better."

She made another sound of amusement before leaning forward to place a gentle kiss on his cheek. "You are irresistibly cute."

Klaus brushed his hand against her cheek delicately. "You are much cuter, my love."

"That's impossible," she argued with a smile.

The original smiled at her fondly, "And you are impossibly incredible."

Percy's nose crinkled slightly as she tried to stop the cute smile from spreading on her face and failed in her attempt.

The next moment Klaus managed to pull her on top of him. The action caused her to laugh. She was no longer touching the bed, just him.

The sea green eyed girl brushed his curls away from his face again, as she leaned forward to lightly kiss his forehead. "You comfy?"