Chapter 57: Nothing Dangerous

⇠⇠⇠⇠

The next day, Apollo came to visit. His visiting caused Percy, Klaus, Kol, and Apollo to go to the Grill.

They were all standing near a high table, taking turns at throwing darts at the board on the wall. A few drinks and orders of fries were sitting on the table.

Percy threw a dart at the board and it landed perfectly. She turned back to the table and picked up her glass. After taking a sip of her soda, her eyes widened as an idea struck her. "Wanna play mini golf?" Excitement dripped into her voice as she questioned the three people she was with. Rudy was currently home with Rebekah.

"Um, yes!" Apollo exclaimed, equally as excited.

Kol seemed confused. "What's mini golf?"

The demigod's jaw dropped. She placed her hands on his shoulders and shook them. "You've never played mini golf?!" She was astounded.

"No, I'm afraid not, darling," Kol spoke with an amused smirk.

Percy turned her crazed expression to the hybrid, as she let go of Kol's shoulders. "This atrocity is because of your stupid daggers," she lightly scolded.

He raised his hands up in surrender. One of the corners of his lips rose up. "I assure you, it wasn't my intention to stop him from mini golfing, my love."

The raven haired beauty stuck her tongue out at him.

Klaus chuckled as he walked forward to wrap his arm around her shoulders. "I love you," he spoke with a cute smile.

She glanced up at him with her adorable sea green eyes. "I love you too," Percy's face softened.

The demigod turned back at the god and original with a grin. "Let's go mini golfing!"

➳➳➳

Percy stood facing her blue golf ball as she positioned her golf club behind it. She used one of her hands to point at Apollo. "You're going down, Sunny."

"You wish. I could beat you at mini golf any day." The sun god retorted.

The demigod responded, "In your dreams." Then, she checked once more what direction the hole was in, before swinging her club. The small blue ball stopped rolling just mere inches from the hole.

Kol grinned from the side of the course. "You're all taking too long. I already got a hole-in-one." He had managed to shoot his golf ball into the hole on his first try.

"It could just be beginners luck, brother," Klaus commented from the side.

The vampire threw his golf ball in the air and caught it. "Or I'm just extremely talented."

Percy laughed. "You're very talented Kol."

"See, Nik? Percy thinks I'm talented too," the original spoke arrogantly with a teasing grin.

Klaus huffed slightly. He got ready to make his swing at his golf ball.

Kol turned back to the demigod. "And Percy, I think you're very talented as well."

The daughter of the sea grinned, before walking over through the middle of the course to do their custom handshake.

With a small smile painted across his face, Klaus called out, "Percy, love."

She turned back to face him, waiting for him to speak. "What's up?"

"Can you please move to the side, away from the center of the course?" He asked softly. "I don't want to hit you."