𝟎𝟕.

THE DOOR SLAMMING shut is what makes me stir awake, I sit up in my bed, my eyes try to close but I resist

I can barely make out the outline of Merediths tall figure approaching.

I yawn before speaking, "Let me sleep."

"No," she huffs and sits down on the bed, "I want to do something. Explore."

I lift my head up thats slightly tilting off to the side with exhaustion, I open my eyes wider so they won't shut, "Okay. Can I sleep first?"

"No. I'm so bored here." She sighs.

I'm slowly starting to actually wake up now, "Hangout with your soulmate." I suggest.

She shakes her head, "I couldn't even if I wanted to, he's busy today, I guess."

I hum and look around the room, "Where's Kolt?"

"I was going to get him next." She smirks.

I roll out of bed, heading for the bathroom and entering it, I can hear Merediths loud footsteps following.

"How were your dates with your boyfriends?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me while leant up against the doorframe.

"They aren't my boyfriends." I say with my toothbrush in my mouth. "My day with them was fun actually, I had a nice time."

I can see Meredith smiling through the mirror, though it slightly drops before she starts talking, "Demetri wants to take me on a date." She says with disgust almost.

"What's wrong with that?" I place my toothbrush on the sink.

"Well, he did bite a chunk out of my neck." She rolls her eyes, "I just... don't like being alone with him."

I nod, "That's understandable."

"I was thinking we could go outside." Meredith follows me out of the bathroom, I glance out the window, the sun shines down brightly onto the little town below. "I saw a garden from my window."

I shrug, "That sounds nice."

I open the closet and pull a dress down, I turn to Meredith and hold it up, "How does this look?"

She pushes her lips into a line, "Looks nice." She heads for the door to leave the room, "I'll be out here."

"Okay." I quickly say before she steps out into the hallway and shuts the door.

I quickly undress and slip my dress on.

I slide my shoes on before opening the door and stepping out into the hallway, Meredith smiles at me as I shut the door.

We begin walking, our feet hitting the hard floors echoes through the empty halls.

"This places creeps me out." Meredith states, her eyes darting all over the place.