𝟑𝟗.

"I'M SO NERVOUS, holy shit

"I'M SO NERVOUS, holy shit." Meredith states, pacing around her room. Isadora and Kolton watch her panic.

Shes to be turned tomorrow, and her nerves are through the roof. "Any words of wisdom?" Meredith stops pacing and turns to her siblings.

"No, you should be nervous. I hear it's painful." Kolton says.

Meredith throws her hands up, "That's not helping, Kolton."

"What do you want me to say?" He asks with a quizzical look.

She inhales through her nose, "I don't know," she exhales and sits down on the desk chair, "aren't you nervous?"

Kolton shrugs, "I mean, yeah, but I know the pain won't last forever, so."

Kolton had decided to transform at the same time as Meredith. Hes going to have Jane do it. Meredith chose Demetri.

Meredith then turns to Isadora, who stares off into space, "Izz?"

Isadora blinks and comes back to reality, "Yeah?"

"Got any advice for me?"

"Nope." Isadora says as her finger traces a pattern on the bedspread.

Meredith scoffs, "You're lucky."

"How so?" Isadora quizzes, still tracing with her finger.

"You don't have to go through this, you get to stay human-ish. And, you get to sleep," Meredith groans, "I'm gonna miss sleeping so much."

"You barely sleep now. You literally stay up all night and go to bed at like noon." Kolton points out.

"What are you, a detective?" Meredith narrows her eyes at Kolton.

"I truly hate to disrupt whatever this is, but Isadora?" Marcus says from the doorway.

Isadora looks behind her shoulder to him, "What's up?"

"There's some things we should discuss," he holds his hand out towards her.

She pushes herself off of Meredith's bed, "I'll see you guys later." She promises while walking towards Marcus.

Meredith mumbles a "bye" while nibbling on her nails. Kolton smiles and waves.

"What do we have to discuss?" Isadora asks after she and Marcus begin walking down the corridor.

"It's about you becoming queen." He answers. "There's a lot to go over."

"Don't you think people might be a little pissed that I'm the queen?" She asks, going down some stairs.

"Why would they be?" He quizzes.

She shrugs, "I'm not a vampire, and I'll be ruling over vampires. Some people might get upset."