𝟎𝟗.

I STIR AWAKE a little past midnight, I cannot fall back asleep for the life of me, thanks to going to bed so early in the evening

I groan and sit up, rubbing my eye with the knuckle of my finger.

I throw the thick duvet off of my body, feeling hot and sweaty.

I roll off of the bed and slowly walk into the bathroom, I close the door behind me and strip my clothes off. I step over to the shower and turn the nozzle, water falls from the shower head, I stick my hand under the falling water, the coolness of it refreshing me.

I step in and let the cool water wet my hair, it drips down my bare back and legs, washing away the sweat from my skin and hair.

I quickly wash my hair and body, rinsing the suds down the drain.

The cold water wakes me up even more, I definitely won't be able to go back to sleep now.

I grab a fluffy white towel from the rack next to me and dry my hair, I then wrap it around my body.

I step out of the shower onto the tiled floor, walking slowly so I don't slip and end up naked on the tile.

I breathe a sigh of relief once out of the bathroom, I hurry over to the closet and pull it open, I blindly grab a shirt and pair of pants.

As I pull my shirt over my head, a sudden pit grows in my heart; it feels like a piece of it—or me, is missing.

I place my hand on my heart and frown at the sudden feeling. Its the same feeling I felt before I got to the castle, I miss them, my soulmates.

I throw my pants on and before I can even think about it, I'm hurrying towards the door.

I pause with my hand on the handle, contemplating.

But, before I can think any further, the doorknob starts moving under my hand, the dim hall light hits my face as I stepped out. The cold hallway doesn't mix well with my damp hair, causing me to shiver and wrap my arms around my waist.

"Miss Isadora?" A bell like voice rings from my left, I turn my head to see a beautiful, tall woman with curly red hair that nearly matches her eye color, it compliments her snowy skin. A long dress hugs her body, she has a light grey cloak hung on her shoulders, and a golden V dangling from her neck.

I smile up at her, "Hi." My voice is quiet.

"Good morning." she smiles back, "Do you need help?"