𝟑𝟒.

TW: BLOOD AND DEATH😃

ISADORA TAKES MULTIPLE steps back, she can hear her heartbeat in her ears

ISADORA TAKES MULTIPLE steps back, she can hear her heartbeat in her ears. Her legs feel numb.

The man that killed her parents is standing just a mere few feet away from her, smiling at her with amusement.

Anger builds up inside of her, the fact that he paralyzed her parents for his own sick, games makes her want to twist his head off of his body. He didn't even give them the chance to fight.

"I always regretted leaving you, I nearly turned back to finish you off until I heard that scream of yours, so I've been keeping a close eye on you for two months, waiting. I was even going to be kind enough and give you a year or two to live a litte. But then you found those kings, and I knew I had to do it quickly, bad thing you were even more protected." he shakes his head, "Good thing I sent Maria to check the castle out." He chuckles then sobers up. 

Isadora's hands are clenched into fists, her knuckles turn white and her nails dig into her skin. The more he speaks, the angrier she grows. She is longer scared, fury took over as soon as he mentioned her parents.

"After I finish up with you here, I have to try and find those kings of yours," he sighs, "that'll be a hassle."

Her head snaps up and her chest tightens. Him talking about killing the people she loves is making her angrier than shes ever been.

"You look very upset, Isadora. But don't worry, I'll make their deaths just as quick as—" hes cut off mid sentence as she lunges at him. Thankfully, she's trained and has proved that she's strong enough to take down a vampire.

But, he was anticipating her attack, and moves out of her way, grabbing her once she halts to a stop. He holds her by her neck and tosses her over towards the fountain, her back slams against it, knocking the wind out of her.

She gasps for air and he walks over to her slowly, shaking his head, "That was very stupid."

He stands over her, smiling with amusement. She lies there, trying to get her breathing normal, when he kneels down. "You didn't really think you could get me, did you?" He asks.

She takes a deep breath and lifts her leg, kicking him in the stomach. Of course, she knows it won't hurt him, but the force of the kick knocks him down and catches him off guard.

She shakily rises to her feet and stalks over to him, hoping that he would stay on the ground for a few more seconds so she can use her scream on him, but of course, he springs to his feet and grabs her. She can feel his chest on her back, making her cringe at the closeness.

"You're stronger than I thought you would be, unfortunately not as strong as me." He frowns a fake frown.

Once those words leave his pale lips, Isadora feels overwhelmed with the amount of energy and strength she can feel coursing through her body, almost like a part of her is being unlocked and is ready to show its true self.