𝟒𝟎.

MARCUS LEAD ISADODA through the castle, going the opposite way of Meredith or Koltons bedrooms, where Isadora assumed they would be

"Where are we going?" Isadora asks, coming to a stop at an elevator.

Marcus presses the down button that is placed on the wall. "We're heading down to where most people are transformed."

The elevator doors slide open with a small ding, Isadora and Marcus step into the elevator. Marcus hits the desired floor and the doors slide shut once more.

"So, where is this place?" Isadora leans on the wall of the moving elevator.

"Beneath the throne room. We use it just in case someone wakes up and is rather violent." Marcus takes a few steps back to stand next to her.

The elevator descends lower and lower until it halts to a stop and the doors slide open.

Isadora steps out of the elevator, taking in the new surroundings. The hallway she now stands in looks much like every other hallway with wooden floors and dark walls, doors line the walls and torches light the way.

"Is this supposed to contain an angry vampire?" Isadora asks as Marcus steps to her side, she looks down the long corridor, confused.

"Not to contain them, it's just easier to capture them this way." Marcus grabs her hand and starts walking down the hall.

"Do vampires wake up angry often?" Isadora asks curiously. She then smiles to herself, "I've been asking a lot of questions, haven't I?"

"Maybe, but I do not mind." Marcus smiles, "And to answer your question; how we wake is normally random, some may be calm — while some may be angry."

Marcus stops walking and Isadora soon notices, coming to a stop by his side. They are stopped in front of a tall door, its adorned with fancy carvings.

"Your sister should be in here, and your bother is just across the hall." Marcus looks down at Isadora, "You should go in and check on your sister, she seems to be a bit scared."

Isadora purses her lips and hurries to the door, she places her hand on the doorknob and turns it, she steps into the room, now being able to hear Meredith rambling on.

When the door clicks shut behind her, Meredith stops talking and looks up, her scared eyes meeting Isadora's.

"Hey, Mer. You good?" Isadora asks, walking further into the small, fancy room.