𝟐𝟗.

ISADORA SITS AT the desk, typing in 'banshee' on the search bar of the laptop, absentmindedly tracing the necklace that hangs down from her neck

When she woke up, she was feeling beyond interested in what she is. She only knows a few things about her kind, she knows that they are strong and it is especially hard to kill one of them. Still, she wants to know more.

She scrolls past the definition of the word and to the multiple links. She clicks on a random link that seems promising enough. Pictures and stories are the first things to pop up, but after searching for awhile, she finds a tab that holds information.

The first few paragraphs are things she already knows, so she skips past those until something catches her eye.

This paragraph is smaller, and only informs that banshee's stop aging around 18–20 and will stay that age forever.

Isadora doesn't know if this is the case for what she is, part banshee, part human, but she assumes so.

Shes slightly taken aback. She, of course, knows that one day, she and her siblings will have to be changed into vampires. She wants to wait a few years, maybe until shes 21, but now, she won't have to, and she doesn't know how to feel about it.

She does feel a tad bit relieved, though, knowing that she won't have to go through the painful process of transformation.

Shes too distracted to hear the door open and close. So, when Aro places a cold hand on her shoulder she, almost falls out of her chair, and she would have, if Aro didn't catch her.

"You guys need to stop doing that." She breathes.

"I apologize," he chuckles and diverts his gaze from her to the open laptop, "what are you up to?"

Isadora looks at the screen along with him, her eyes scanning over the words, "I guess earlier made me curious about what I am." She answers, still pondering over the fact that she's stuck at 19 years old.

"What did you find?" He asks, not getting the chance to touch her skin yet.

She turns her torso to get a better look at him, "It said that I've stopped aging... and that I'm going to live forever, basically."

Aros eyes brighten. He knows that one day, she will have to go through the painful process of becoming an immortal, but now that he knows she won't have to feel something so painful, hes beyond happy and relived.

Though, he notices the ambivalent tone to her voice and her furrowed eyebrows.

"How do you feel about it?" He asks softly.