𝟐𝟎.

PARKED OUTSIDE OF the school, is the same fancy car I rode in this morning

I can't see whose inside, due to the tinted windows.

Once I'm fairly close, the passenger side window rolls down, revealing Felix sat in the drivers seat, a hood covering his head.

No one is next to him, so I pull the passenger door open and hop in, slamming the door shut behind me.

He rolls the window up before speeding out of the parking lot.

"Are you my personal chauffeur now?" I joke.

Felix chuckles, "I am, my Queen." He responds with the same joking tone I have.

I snicker, speaking after I sobered up, "I could have driven myself, you know."

I don't want any of the guards to feel like they have to do stuff like this for me, even if it is their job to do so.

"I truly don't mind, don't worry." He flashes me a smile, showing off his unnaturally white teeth.

"If you say so." I respond.

I spend the rest of the ride home chatting with Felix about random things.

The car slowly crawls to a stop in the driveway, I thank Felix before stepping out of the car and heading into the house.

I kick my shoes off after closing the door behind me.

I trek further into the house, turning into the living room.

Jane and Kolton sit on the couch, laughing about something.

Kolton skipped school today—to hangout with Jane, his soulmate. Something I wish I could have done.

Jane catches me in the corner of her eye and quickly stands up from the couch, her smile slightly falling.

"My Queen." She tips her head down, her voice is no longer monotonous like it was in Italy.

I smile at her and plop down on the other side of Kolton, "Hi, Jane."

"Would you like me to get the masters?" She asks.

I nod, "If it's not too much trouble, please."

"It's not." She says with a faint smile before disappearing.

I slowly turn my head towards Kolton, who appears to be fighting a smile.

I nudge him with my elbow and smirk at him, wiggling my eyebrows teasingly.

He rolls his eyes and scoffs, "I swear, you're mentally ten years old."

"Oh, shove it–" I'm stopped mid insult as the sounds of shoes stepping across the wood flooring approach.

I turn my head to see the Kings walking into the living room, amusement plastered on their pale faces.

Kolton snickers while standing up, sending me one last teasing smirk as he exits the living room.