Chapter 2

Ava was my first friend here. I have never had a female friend as a childhood friend in my past life due to my 'social-gender-related-anxiety' during my teens. However now... I'm not nervous. The situations she accidentally gets involved however, is especially concerning. An example was when she almost fell off a bridge and into the hypothermic waters, another being she directly fell into hypothermic waters, when she got involved with bullies again.

This combined with my concern of her wellbeing eventually resulted her being somewhat clingy to me, but our relationship remained as platonic. However she had to move to Berlin, to which she reluctantly left.

After a few years I moved to Munich, despite the ongoing crisis. There I've been rather less attentive to girls, Even though it is without a doubt apathetic in a way. But soon enough Ava wasn't the only female I came into verbal contact with.

I knew this one other who was a year younger than me, but still taller than me by about 2 inches, and 3 inches by Ava. Her name was Albertine, unlike Ava who was quite fluent in speaking but was quite bad at socializing. Alt (my nickname for her) was more or less an open and creative individual, I could tell she liked construction and architecture, something my older brother liked, however he eventually works as a tank engineer and technician, specifically the Leopard 2 and other vehicles with a derived chassis.

"So... Why do you interest Neo-classical Architecture?" I asked her as we were both walking side by side

"It's just interesting, wouldn't you agree?"

"Well, yes... It's just..."

"Something wrong?" She asked, noticing my abrupt pause

"Nothing. Actually, it's quite nice."

"Thank you, I knew you would say that."

—~~—~~—~~—
Again, we would be separated as she passes her exams of her institute, and moved to Berlin, well... not without a goodbye for me.

As for me I was more inclined with actually managing to succeed in passing my own, my knowledge encompassing the lines of Science, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Mathematics, and Geosciences, and Environmental sciences.

———

I was riding down a non-cemented Path as I Head back to Munich by Bike, With a side-bag filled with several equipment and utensils.

I hummed an old nostalgic tune (Sweden - C418) as I continued riding down the road, until a dog suddenly appeared from the bushes, and turned its head to see me coming near.

"*bark*! *bark*!" It woofed aggressively at me, as I suddenly braked my bicycle.

"Woah, woah, easy there." I said trying to calm it down.

"Greta!" I heard a female voice yell out as the dog turned back to the bush it peered out from, a girl with Grey hair popped out and came to the dog who I guess is called Greta.

"Ah, there you are..." She said as she lowered herself down and patted the dog to calm down. She looked at me apologetically.

"I-I'm sorry Sir... She... She isn't really that good at socialising." She said, I eventually stepped off of the bike, and approached her, crouching down a bit to maintain levelled eye contact.

"It's not really a problem... I like Dogs actually." I said.

"You do?" She tilted her head in question.

"Mhm. I see... She is a German shepard, You actually have good taste, Ma'am."

"It's true... She is Greta, my one and only..."