Chapter 45

———New York, USA———

In our history three leaders of the three strongest countries during the Second World War, The US, UK, and USSR, participated in what became known as the Tehran conference. With the current standpoint in this world, it has become different.

The United States, Empire of Japan, and Germany would take its place, and with a new venue. A resort city with the state of New York.

Francesca Roosevelt, Ava Hitler, and Empress Hitomi, The New 'Big Three' of this world, and rightfully so with all three having managed to gain quite much more land than our reality, begin strategies against Great Britain and the Soviet Federation.

America has received Northern swaths of territory from Mexico, and it has forcefully occupied Nova Scotia and Newfoundland until the end of the war. Japan's territory surrounding much of the Central and Southeast Asia, however it began to dwindle within Australia, and Germany has conquered half of Africa and Western Europe.

Italy was supposed to be here but it is still undergoing 'revolution' against the communist party, and Germany is doing as much as it can to assist them. But still Benetta Mussolini participated in this event, just not directly.

Within the building Matthew and Benetta walked alongside each-other conversing whilst the conference between the leaders and officials proceed.

"I really should've been involved with the internal conflicts in my country back then..."

"You would've risked yourself, the communists are more than eager to kill you on spot. I wouldn't allow that."

"...You, specifically?" She asked

"Well Yes Technically, But also a significant number of other individuals would unarguably say the same thing."

"No matter what the feeling, I wish to participate in the conflict sooner, I want to directly save my country from communism."

"...Well... I'm sure I can talk with Ava about that, It can be arranged."

———

Matthew entered the room of where the conference is taking place and overhears the talks. The first thing he noticed was regarding Francesca's and Hiromi's interaction mostly talking about their 'forcefully taken territory' with hints of suspicion on each-other.

'Oh no... Don't tell me it's falling apart already.' He thought after seeing this.

However soon Ava glanced at him and Spoke up amidst their debate.

"Please cease such debate." She uttered "At a time like this? already on each-other's necks just because of ideology. policy, and territory. This conference is not about measuring one's strength or gloat about one's achievements over the other. It's all about what needs to be done in-order to end this war and achieve peace for all sides." She Spoke, Francesca briefly expressed astonishment.

"A bitter debate about each-other in the midst of a war? This is not the type of behaviour leaders of countries should be visiting upon each-other, especially when a big threat is lingering By our doorsteps, a threat could easily exploit such weakness and end our attempts for peace." She finished.

"Ah... Indeed. The Soviet Federation is of more importance than this." Hitomi responded, Francesca nodded, and spoke afterwards "Good words, Führer. We... Shall we continue with the conference?"

"Jawohl." She Spoke, Before briefly glancing at Matthew.

'Well... Change Truly Is a an understatement. Not even Hitler would say something like that due to his head getting big.'