Chapter 25 - Support

———United States Of America———
"You must be dead serious..." Willow said to Francesca whilst she scrutinized the Transport Ship Reports.

"You are aware the Commies have already started, Once they take over Europe, any potential Ally is done for, we could be the only capitalists left facing a Communist Super-state."

"This does mean we are promoting Fascism right?"

"Not if the general public just wants to cease Soviet Expansionism, First Iran, then Iraq, and now they are beginning to head south. Which is dangerously close to Our Filipino Colony."

"How are you sure the Soviets won't start sinking our ships just as How Germany began to 'Das Boot' the Atlantic."

"One word: Britannia. The United Kingdom is a close ally of the Soviets with a large- Well slowly disintegrating empire in terms of territory, they could be useful for the Soviets enough to listen to them."

"We are talking about the Soviets Y'know? They take everything without thinking about the risks."

"...Yeah..." Francesca setting down one of the papers.

"Also why did we send Wynter? Out all of the other diplomats we have?"

"Because she's not a diplomat per say, she is heading directly to Matthew."

"...Security will be ramped up significantly due to the Invasion right?"

"She's an expert in her field, we all are."

"Speaking of expert... How is miss Einstein doing?"

—RREDIT (Roswell Reverse-Engineering Da'at Yichud Institution), New Mexico—
(Literally Pronounced as 'Reddit') (:D)

"For F**ks saaaaaaaaake!" A girl in a laboratory coat complained.

"Please calm down, Ms. Dahmer-"

"Calm down how? This piece of Alien-Wannabe tech can't even work right!" She said pointing to the hull of an experimental flying saucer, several attachments latched onto its hull including thrusters.

"Tell me how, Right this instant?!"

Her difficulty continued on repetitively, despite being a technological individual both here and previously, she has a terrible grasp of how such technology could be used. Little did she know that the main problem was not being capable of swaying that Vault guardian to America's side before it promoted to just commit suicide after being defeated, thus having no significant assistance or insight.

She walked back to her room in the site and sighed leaning back in the chair.

'F**k... How am I supposed to work without any computers, this world sucks on so many lev- Wait... Computers...' She thought, before she opened her room's drawer taking out a small somewhat aged Photo of a person she knew as the man who made the world's first computer.

"...Hm..." she wondered what to do before she thought of something.

Thought of something that would make her sound like a naive child rather than the 22 adult she is.

'Find him, silence him, and take his research! It's full-proof! Perhaps I could use to improve the developments and stabilization of the Saucer!'

She quickly grabbed a nearby telephone.

"Hell, May you please get me in line with a friend of mine..."

...

"No the other one from the main government."

...

"Yes. Julie... Yeah that's her, that's her- thank you." She quickly put down the phone.

'Alright... I'm sorry Mr. Turing, but I'll be taking the reigns.' She thought as she laid back In Her chair.