Chapter 36

———Barents Sea, Skies———

"Fire!" Ernestine ordered as all Eight guns of the Bismarck fired a salvo to their starboard side, the shells all vectored towards one target, and its escorting cruisers followed up with their own.

The Ivan IV, Unable to escape due to its permanently positioned steering were forced to simply resist and bite. the large Battleship was being assaulted by the very same ship it attempted to destroy.

"Get those fires controlled! I want everyone to focus their fire immediately, use the Anti-Air guns if you want to!" The captain desperately ordered.

His ship's cannon were slow to compared the Bismarck's so he decided to order the use of all Weaponry to try to deter the Bismarck. While simultaneously ordering the crew to put out the fires broken out on the ship.

"Torpedoes!"

"Launch our own, goddamnit!" The captain commanded, as several crew scrambled to operate the torpedo tubes, some even decided to fire their AK-38s in a desperate attempt to cause one or more torpedoes to prematurely detonate.
The crews managed to launch their torpedoes just as the enemy torpedoes struck the port side of their ship flooding sporadically ensued.

The Soviet Torpedoes cousin at 80 knots quickly did the same thing to the Bismarck.

"Verdammte Scheiße..." Ernestine uttered, before she continued giving out the orders to bombard the Beast.

"Captain, Aircraft Squadron detected on radar!"

"F**k!" The captain of the Ivan IV cursed.

———3000 meters in the sky———

"The Bismarck is currently facing off against the Prided Soviet Battleship, once we sink it the navy's morale will be no more." The Leading Japanese pilot radioed, as they slowly got closer to their targets location.

A Japanese Carrier Group had managed to sail through the waters, without any battles in the Pacific (most of which were fought by the Americans) much of their forces were subjected to campaigns in the arctic sea which would prove to be severely unappealing for crew, but Hitomi was dead-set on ceasing the capability of the red navy.

Soon they reached a clearing in the clouds where they managed to see the ships engaging each-other. Just a second later they were caught off-Guard as Several rows of bullets from the Ivan IV's anti-air tuns flew past them, a few were struck but many were still Air-worthy.

["Dive! Dive! Dive!"] The Japanese torpedo bombers immediately banked and sharply sped downwards. While the dive bombers continued flying forwards until they could reach a point where they would need to dive on the Ivan IV.

The torpedo bombers quickly returned into a level position as they got closer to the surface of the sea Just as several beams of anti-aircraft fire continue to whiz by them.

One of the pilots looked to one side and saw one of their comrades get their wing torn off and they lost control spiralled, crashing into the water. The bombers eventually got closer and closer until.

["Now!"] The orders were radioed out and 25 out of the 40 torpedoes were let loose and the bombers broke off. They continued to trail towards the ship at 50 knots while in the sky the Dive bombers were already speeding downwards at a dangerously sharp angle.

—KMS Bismarck—

"Holy crap someone take that shot..." Ernestine ordered as she looked at the sight through her binoculars. Several Dive bomber simply closing in on a burning behemoth

———

["Drop the bombs now!"] the lead pilot yelled as the Dive bombers quickly let loose their payload and their dive brakes were activated.