Epilogue - Reshape

(Welp... Guess I'll see the drawing board for anymore other story ideas.)

———Berlin, Germany———

In a single building several individuals mostly Neukreuz personnel walk around its halls, and in one room several of them resided in for a temporary purpose, after all Castle Neukreuz suffered staggering damage and is undergoing cleaning, terrain replenishment, and updating reconstruction with the use of Amita's Uberconcrete.

The building wasn't precisely the new location for the neukreuz division, due to its close proximity to Berlin, and the fact that Neukreuz is mainly for technological testing. The actual new but temporary location would be a compound built on an island located east of Africa, It was initially planned to be on an island in the Baltic Sea, But Matthew changed the location For unknown reasons.

Ava eventually entered a private room designed for multiple occupants' comfort with a few others following behind.

"Alright, this will be the... Temporary residence, unless of course this already piqued your interest." Ava said, as the several individuals enter, Helga, Amita, Josefa, Rudy, and Lelya. Lelya herself was confused at why even the Führer of the country decided to call her here, let alone stand nearby.

"*sigh*" Lelya lied down by a seat, relieved of the war's end.

"You tired?" Helga asked.

"Yeah..." she responded.

Despite being a former-communist, Both if their relationships have gotten less strained after her cooperation, Neukreuz' fall, and her measures assisting with security.

Lelya continued observing a picture depicting her and Matthew taken via a camera when they were still young, prior to separation. It was worn out, a bit disheveled, and she held it with caution. Josefa, upon seeing them, walked over.

"You did mention something about doing it for Matthew, What has he done to make you like this, betray your own country? Not that I'm complain, but..." She said

"He was the first foreigner that ever talked with sincerity, no hidden motive or hate of any kind. I said I would do anything to pay him back. And... I guess I did just that, no matter how one chooses to define it." Lelya said

"..." Helga narrowed her eyes before exchanging glances with Josefa both of them quickly looked to see the other girls, Ava plastering a suspicious grin on her face.

She eventually walked toward where Lelya was sitting, and sat on the seat just across from her. Lelya was reasonably shocked to see her this close.

"Lelya, correct? ...Let us tell you something." she uttered

"What?" Lelya uttered, before Ava whispered something which made Lelya go wide eyed and flushed red.

———Moscow———

A Tiger I tank passes under the Triumphal Arch of Moscow, several Soviet soldiers raising the white flag of surrender to the axis forces. Several photographers took this striking image. Russian soil which had time and time again proven to be impossible to invade by foreign opposition, is being walked upon by enemy forces as the victors of a war.

"...That's It... Is over... It's finally over." A private uttered. Looking at the German flag flown atop the kremlin.

With the unconditional surrender of Russia, the Second World War ended.

Two individuals eventually enter the kremlin, virtually abandoned, and in disarray with several non-government personnel handling the problems.