Chapter 12 - Another

(Wynter POV)

I opened my eyes, albeit with struggle and discomfort.

"...huh?" I look at my surroundings, I'm in a grey room, with a single Iridescent light, The walls were empty, just plain concrete from all sides, except for one which had a door.

I'm sitting on a Metallic chair with a Simple grey table in-front of me, signs that this was an interrogation room that lacks a One-way mirror.

I felt my hands pressured, and I shook hands and heard shackling, I was handcuffed.

"Dammit..." I uttered.

Moments pass until I heard the door click open.

"Hello." A familiar voice was heard, I looked back to see it was the person I met back at New York/The Nazi spy/The guy I bumped into and punched in the stomach standing at the entrance of the room.

"I'm sorry if there is any discomfort, I had a few things I needed to sort through, I hope that impact to your head didn't harm you too severely." He said, before stepping into the room

The atmosphere tensed for me, as he shut the door and walked towards the chair just ahead of me, he placed down a folder, and an unusually large Attaché Case. However once he clicked it open and set it down, I looked like it was a Magnetic Tape Recorded, But... I don't recognize any 1930s tape recorder like it.

He activated the device and opened the folder, laying out a few sheets to read from.

(3rd person POV)

"My is Matthew Legier, What's yours?"

"Jo..." I uttered

"Jo... What? What's your last name?"

"Jo Mama." I replied a cocky grin faintly visible.

"..." his face turned to blunt.

"Yeah, Very Mature... What's your name." He said after a few moments of silence

"Why would I tell some nazi..."

"First of all, I'm not part of the NSDA... Exactly, I serve in the Wehrmacht. I'm assigned as the main operating overseer of this Retrofitted Facility."

"How is that any different?"

"What? The Wehrmacht and SS are completely different, do you research, before you come over and start spying?"

"I don't need Research, I have intuition, one look is all That's need to determine whether I shove your head inside of a Tank and have it run off a cliff."

"Christ... Okay then Indiana Jones, How about instead you tell me your-"

"Wait Wait... What did you just say?"

"I was about to say 'Tell me your Origins and Affiliation'." He answered

"Before that." Wynter corrected

"Christ?"

"At the middle." Wynter clarified

"...Indiana Jones?" Matthew finally answered

"..." She stared at him with a confused expression.

"What's with that face?" He asked

"Do you know Barack Obama?" She asked wanting for confirmation

"Oh well Yes, He is The 44th president of the Unite-... Wait..." Matthew soon responded before he stopped and looked back at Wynter.

""...Are You a reincarnator!?"" They Both asked at the same time.