Chapter 28 - The Star-Spangled Ally

———United States Of America, Capitol———
(3rd person POV)

The Attack On Pearl Harbour, an Attack which has occurred in our history, but for a Partially different reason, and by a completely different adversary.

"The United States continued to seek peace with that Nation, and diplomacy continued rather than violence despite the attacks on the convoys to European Nations. We had time and time again showed no form of militaristic hostility, and yet across the Pacific Ocean, an attack by that very same nation has occurred without warning. it seemed useless to continue the existing diplomatic negotiations."

Francesca Spoke, while Willow and Freya continue to observe several cameras were rolling and radioes were broadcasting globally.

"It will be recorded that the distance of Hawaii from the Soviet Federation makes it obvious that the attack was deliberately planned days prior. During the intervening time the Soviets Government has deliberately sought to deceive the United States by false statements at the same time the convoys were still being assaulted."

The Attack was much more devastating than the original attack by Japan, leaving more ships out of action and repairs incapable of being done until the facilities were rebuilt from the ground up.

"The attack yesterday on the Hawaiian Islands has caused severe damage to American naval forces. I regret to tell you that very many American lives have been lost, including Civilian. In addition American ships have been reported torpedo-Bombed in the high seas between San Francisco and Honolulu."

The President and the other Reincarnators were well aware that the Axis were the Evil Ones, but... That would've been true had they lacked Reincarnators and their countries would follow the same path of hate.

The Tables and have been turned, along with the players...

"The Soviet Government whilst Fighting Japan On Both land and sea, had took the time to launch a Hit-and-run attacks on Guam, Wake Island, and coastal areas by the Philippines." Francesca stated.

"The Soviet Federation has, therefore, undertaken a surprise offensive extending throughout the Pacific area. The people of the United States have already formed their opinions and well understand the implications to the very life and safety of our Nation."

Peace is for the Preparation of War... And this war was inevitable, after everything that has been done.

"As Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy I have directed that all measures be taken for our defense. Our whole Nation shall always remember the character of the onslaught against us. No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated Act of Aggression, the American people in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory."

The Harbinger of an Everlasting Alternate History commences now.

"I believe that I interpret the will of the Congress and of the people when I assert that we will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost but will make it very certain that this form of treachery shall never again endanger us... Hostilities exist. There is no blinking at the fact that our people, our territory, and our interests are in grave danger."

"I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by The Federation on Sunday, November 7, 1941, a state of war has existed between the United States and The Soviet Federation."

Crowds erupted at the speech, American enlistment, Militarization, and the fielding of all ships and vehicles managed to be procured in secret.

———Reichstag, Berlin———

"Mein Führer, The United States Have Declared War On the Soviet Federation, They are beginning to send more supplies in for us, Italy and Germany, however their government requests our assistance, specifically Our own U-boats or Destroyers to Patrol the Atlantic and Terminate any nearby Soviet Aggressors."