Chapter 13 - Diplomats of the Rising Sun

Note: I suffered from a temporary illness whilst writing this chapter, it's not Coronavirus.

(Kanade POV)
—November 24, 1936—

I was sitting next to a Japanese Diplomat, Kintomo, on out travel to the Japan-German embassy in Berlin.

Hitomi decided to send me along since only both of us alone have modern knowledge and conception regarding The events that are expected to take place

Hitomi decided to send me along since only both of us alone have modern knowledge and conception regarding The events that are expected to take place. But either way I couldn't help but feel uneasy, How was I supposed to relay information needed to prevent a repeat of the WW2 we knew.

'*inhale* *exhale* What to do... What to do...'

—~~—~~—~~—

'Benetta Mussolini, Empress Hitomi, Francesca D. Roosevelt, Oh dear lord what is with this world? I-I'm not concerned with patriarchy, but... The complete switch for females is very staggering for me, especially when they are young adults, I don't see any reason why though...'

"Herr Legier?"

"Hm?"

"The Japanese Diplomats have arrived."

"Ah, right I'll be there."

'*exhale* Okay keep composed, find all possibilities of convincing the japs without sounding suspicious...'

———

With our arrival we walked through the embassy's halls, before being lead to a waiting room.

I continued undergoing internal thinking, minutes pass until Kintomo left for the rest room

I continued undergoing internal thinking, minutes pass until Kintomo left for the rest room. And I was left to my own, continuously trying to put together the right words to say.

"Are you Perhaps Japanese?" A Male asked me, I looked ahead to see a young Male. From his appearance he didn't look like Ribbentrop. In-fact I don't think I recognize any person identified bearing similarity to Who is this.

(3rd person POV)

"Yes. I'am."

"There were two... Where is your aide?"