Chapter 16 - Polish Incursion

(Note)
This chapter will involve a few divergences, So... Not completely accurate.

—Late-August, 1939—

"Is that the last batch?" I asked one of my male subordinates after seeing several heavy-load Trucks exit the Castle's Large Warehouse-like Garage. The Trucks in question were designed after the American Semi-Trucks, whilst possessing an upgraded engine and suspension (Courtesy of me) allowing them to haul heavier loads.

"Jawohl, feldmarschall." He responded.

The Transported Assets In question is Oil, Specifically synthetic Oil, they are to be supplied to the tanks used for the invasion of Poland, which will for now be restricted only to the original Pole-invasive Vehicles modified with new specifically-designed engines and a somewhat better suspension.

The main problem with Synthetic Oil was its slightly low fuel economy, a slim chance for Additive Precipitation, and most importantly; Cost. While with the, albeit complex, use of the Material-based Da'at Yichud Artifacts Which is not easy nor is it limitless, The Cost won't be much of a problem, but the other two are.

However... The advantages do seem promising compared to Gasoline, especially in African Sahara, where combustion is assured.

"Alright, The The Engines provided will easily overshadow the Polish Armoured Fighting Vehicles, However firepower combined with the first to shoot is what determines the fate of the vehicles. But Poland is not militarily powerful, so we don't need to use our new equipment just yet."

"I have heard you will be involved in the campaign." He said.

"Technically, Indeed."

'Ooh boy... Lets see how this goes, I'll see if Ava was actually telling the truth regarding Concentration and Extermination Camps, I truly hope the former would be less harsh, and the latter Nonexistent.'

After the Signing of the Non-aggression Pact the Invasion of Poland commenced in September the 1st, and the French & British declaration of war against Germany, WW2 begins.
We were Already informed of Japanese Neutrality due to their focus on the ongoing war with the Soviet Union and China, which are currently going well. Resistance against the Soviet Union remains as a stalemate, while the Progress in China is going well, they are going to reach Southeast Asia soon enough

However through a few tweaking I've (somehow) managed to allow an exportation of resources to japan on my behalf, this May retain some relations as the Japanese populace and military (excluding the Reincarnated ones, such as the empress) did feel sour about the non-aggression pact between us and the soviets.

Their war continues, while we prepare for the Polandfeldzug.

—~~—~~—~~—
—400 Meters above the earth, 5 kilometres from the German-Polish Border—

"Was it necessary to refit this ship into a Base, Frau Helena?" I asked the Commander-and-chief of the Luftwaffe, Helena Goering.

"Not... Tehnically, No."

"Then-?"

"For a better view, for Us and The Führer."

'Are girls always like this? I don't even think Adolf would choose his own visual satisfaction over his Overactive and imaginative Ambitions.'

The Graf Zeppelin II was grounded in the eve of 1938 under the orders of the high command, and throughout that year retrofitted for VIP transport and as a makeshift Command Platform.
To my Realist mind this is just a terrible Idea, even though it's not filled with hydrogen, it is basically target practice for enemy aircraft, and Poland has about 800 of them. Which is why I hoped we could keep our distance from the border.
While Goering headed off to the Dining area here in the A deck, I decided to go to Ava who was on the viewing platform atop the ship positioned closer to the front for greater view of the invasion in progress.