Chapter 19

(Btw the '|||' legend is primarily for signifying that what is being presented is a flash-back. Why these Thin Bars besides anything else? I don't know, I wasn't thinking. And just slapped it on here and as-well as my other book 'Future Shock')

|||||||||||||||
(3rd person POV)

A young boy, no older than the early months of 13 years, walked through the woods within a region of the Archduchy of Eylstadt.

'Eylstadt... Eylstadt... For some reason I can't put my finger on it... Every time I keep thinking about it, I get the feeling as if I remember it'. The boy thought

He continued walking whilst he held a book in his hands, Despite his family feeling the effects of the Great Depression, he was capable of travelling to another country. Well... only once by this point.

'Ah forget it, it's probably not a bother, I mean... Many people back in my world Drew the Universal S in identical styles despite having no knowledge of what it means or how they learned of it. Maybe it's the same thing here?'

"Hm?" His attention soon turned to a noticeable Yellow spark in the distance, He quickly headed for it, to see be awestruck at the small sphere.

'What is this...?' He held out his hand while slowly approaching it, it vibrated a bit, before he swiftly grabbed it with both hands.

He brought it close before he opened his hands to see it as a weightless glowing sphere, he kept one hand below it thinking it might fall, before he poked it with his finger, it simply phased through as if it is just an illusion, or light. It suddenly migrated away from his hand and headed off.

"Hey..." He stared at the object as it flew away like some Fairy, before similar yellow spheres passed him.

"What in the...?"

He spun around 360 degrees to see a large concentration of these spheres heading the same direction.

"...Uhh." He looked Down the path he walked through in the forest before looking back towards the several spheres simply heading off into the distance becoming obscured by the nature ahead, he hesitated for about a minute or so to follow the objects.

'Screw my Curious Brain...' He thought before he eventually dashed forwards to try and see where these spheres headed off too, after running a considerable distance, he nearly bumped into another girl, no older than 11.

"*low voice* Woah...! Uhh, S-Sorry I-"

"You saw those too right?" The girl said her tone showing excitement.

"The... Balls of light?" He said

"Yeah!"

"Yeah, yeah I did, were you following them too? Do you have any idea what were they?"

"Only One way to find out." She said before running off along with her dog, The boy instinctively followed her still wanting to find out what the origins were

'*inhale* *exhale* First Contact, First Contact... What is-" he thought expecting it to be a UFO, before he and the girl stopped near a small dock of a large but shallow pond seeing the attractor of these spheres.

"..." Both Of them were awestruck, It was a girl with red hair no older than 10 years of age. After a few moments the red-haired girl suddenly noticed both of them, and the spheres dissipated into thin air. And the girl began to fall.

"Wha... Hey, Wait!" The boy instinctively said as the girl hopped over onto the boat connected to the dock by a rope. Attempting to catch the girl and ended up throwing both of them overboard.