Chapter 21 - We Meet Again

Two MH-1 Sparrow Helicopters flew side by side in the air, as they made way towards Castle Neukreuz within the Bavarian Alps. Finé couldn't stop feeling uneasy, She often looked out the window to see the Helicopter, such stability and speed achieved by something like this.

"It's cramped, but it's the latest machine developed, completely dissuades the use of runways and it makes for a good gunship concept." The man says out of the blue. Whilst he also looked towards the Other helicopter seeing the heavily modified capsule developed by Matthew himself.

"Are you that curious to what it is?" Lehmann asked

"..." Finé remained silent, Lehmann sighed.

"Silence outspeaks many things, Princess Finé."

"Sorry if it doesn't look appealing even from here, Sometimes Function and dexterity is more important than appearance, unless if there is any other question in mind?" He continued

"Castle... What is Castle Neukreuz...?" She asked whilst keeping her eyes fixated towards the capsule in the other chopper.

"There isn't much I can say other than it being a Facility run by Generalfeldmarschall Matthew Legier."

'Matthew... Legier...?'

—~~—~~—~~—

A small group of SS personnel rush towards a VTOL Hangar just recently built beside and connected to the Castle through the mountains

"They have arrived, remember to keep your guard, The Individual is known to be combat ready." Helga said to her group whilst she held a Stielhandgranate on one hand.

"Jawohl." Her Group replied

Two of the Sparrow helicopters soon hover above the retracted opening above, and descend down carefully.
The soldiers switched their firearms to semi-automatic. From one of the helicopters stepped out Lehmann, who saluted. Soon Two of his assisting soldiers brought Finé out of the Helicopter's cabin.

"Great job, Sturmbannführer." Helga responded.

"My pleasure Fraulein." He responded, before Helga allowed him to go.

She turned towards the other helicopter where a man-sized capsule was brought out. She walked towards it and looked into the single glass pane to see a red-haired girl unconscious.

"Right, Thank you, please bring the device in Frau Mengele will manage her treatment."

"Jawohl, Standartenführer."

Finé was escorted down the Wide Tunnel-like corridor with the capsule just ahead of her. Soon enough they arrive into the main facility where she gazed upon the interior of the castle.

There are several Black Camera-like devices protruding from high-points within the Walls, What frightened her were that they moved and continued focusing on them. The hall she was walking down had Six banners (three on either side) all bearing a symbol of a Stylized M bearing the same colour palette of Germany's current Flag.

There were other several devices which appeared to be ahead of its time in some capacity strewn around the facility, but despite this, everything seemed... Less regal and more humble in terms of design. Fear overcame her, The British ambassador was right... She never expected such technology in this day and age.

"Halt. Here." She was soon brought towards a Door, she could no longer shake off the uneasy feeling. The Escort opened the door and brought her inside. Before shutting the door behind her. She looked forward to see a man toiling on a chalkboard.

"...Hello?" Upon saying that the man placed the chalk down, and held his hands behind his back.

"'Do you have any idea what were they?'" He asked.