Chapter 3 - Unanticipation & Reunion?

One morning in 1933, I immediately received a paper, which made me freeze in place, with confusion.

"S-she?" I uttered as I read the papers, the chancellor... Was a she?

"Wait... No... that's..." I kept uttering, females wouldn't even be elected at this age, as a chancellor of all things! I-...

"Hitler Made Chancellor by German President: Choice announced today..."

'Hitler is a Female!? W-What the hell is this!? This must be a discrepancy!'

I continued checking the paper everything was labelling The chancellor as female.

'I can't believe it... I'm a completely alternate history, one where females could be described as electively equal to male.'

"Ava... Hitler..." I muttered as I read the name verbally, and looked at the shot. The face was so... Familiar...

(I suggest to have your brain 'tune out' the 'Title Card' left of her)

"N-No way... Ava!?"

———

I couldn't stop pacing around my room... I just befriended and helped the female-incarnation of one of History's Greatest Monster, at a young age, I made a monster smile...

N-no... Don't think like that, maybe she is different, She didn't look like she was punished severely by her father...

Actually she told me once that her father 'Alois' died when she was young. I felt bad so I didn't want to talk about it...
But... Why would she rightfully assume power if she didn't have greater motives? What if her father wasn't abusive whatsoever and he died in hospital, likely suspecting that his death was influenced by a Jewish doctor... My mind is continuing to flood with the possibilities, before A knock on my door, stopped me from my senses...

"Y-Yes...?"

"Hey Matt, I just Wanted to check on you." A familiar voice spoke.

"*phew*... I'm fine." A person I know, as-well as my new neighbour here. Apparently he was a part of a group that opposed the Nazis.

And I immediately took membership soon.

—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—

1934... Ava... Has seized power... The Year which the Night Of the Long knives would occur... I was currently by a proximity 'outpost' within one of the cities, and I was busy conversing with one of my fellow members.

"Well... That seize of power was unexpected was it?" He asked me.

"Not really..." I simply said.

"*sigh* Those bastards... They might as well be running Germany into the ground afterwards..."

"Yeah..."

"Well... Look on the bright side, our good old and wise leader Opposed The chancellor Directly." He bluntly said