Chapter 6 - The Vault (1/2)

Travel by Car, Then arrive at an airport where We travel by Aircraft, if the aircraft option was not taken, we would arrive at a station and travel by train, Either way it's laborious. I'll have to find a way to develop a Helicopter... But this will do for now.

"We have arrived, Herr Legier."

"Thank you Herr."

Exiting the vehicle I have returned once more to the Oberkommando, Escorted by Helga and several other Schutzstaffel Personnel.

"They're here."

We eventually entered a room which is supposedly where the Higher-ups of the Reich resort to for strategic, domestic, and National purposes.

Entering me and Helga were greeted by Ava and Albertine, and another female

"Ah! Matthew, Hows it been?"

"It's been fine Mein Führer."

"*Ava" she bluntly corrected

"Frau Ava..."

"We wanted to know your reaction after the electoral College landslide of Votes I have received in my favor for Head of State. I'm now the legitimate Führer of the Great German Reich."

'August 19, that was yesterday... Ava by this point would become the absolute dictator of Nazi Germany. And by this point after everything... I'm actually glad with that.
There is No Jewish slaughter, Anti-Communism has been increased, Perpetual Harassment on Gay people, I don't really mind the Reich whatsoever anymore.

"As a friend, I'am absolutely Ecstatic at your rapid success."

"I know! Oh I almost forgot... This is my old companion, Ruthie Hess." She said, 'Ruthie...? Ah, Rudolf Hess, And. . . Oh dear God, she's a Loli...'

"Ruthina, Mein Fúhrer

"Ruthina, Mein Fúhrer." Ruth said

"Yep, You couldn't meet her last time as she was off somewhere else, I hoped to have you two be less oblivious."

"Well... Nice to meet you Frau Hess."

"Likewise, Herr Legier."

"Well... I also wanted to call you her for one thing, Matte."

"Which is?"

"We have detected a certain anomaly within a region in Northern Austrian region. We were hoping to see if you could participate in the endeavour, considering your prodigy intelligence."

"It will be an honour, Ava."

"I know it would be~ I would suggest to use any of you prototypes for Defence, who knows what it could be."
"It could potentially be a major resistance Cell?" Helga suggested to me.

"Well... That's just one out of an indiscernible amount of theories, May I ask was this anomaly suddenly detected or manually found?"

"Manually Found."