Chapter 10 - Empire State Visit

(Short Notes)

1. I need to inform the viewers that many details in this story won't be as accurate or perhaps even different to real life occurrences, common examples would be locations and processes of real-life events. But take note, this story isn't called 'Alternate History' for no reason.

2. Also this story is not meant to be satirical, nor is it supposed to sympathize with Neo-Fascism and Neo-Nazism, it's basically some fun project, that wrote in inspiration of DEVGRU-P's 'Mein Waifu is the Führer' Visual Novel. Please understand this, if any people are offended, I'm sorry.

(End Notes)

———

*knock* *knock*
I heard knocking at my quarters' door.

Indeed, this was my quarters. Unlike my history's Hindenburg-class airships, they have been given VIP lounges with only Six rooms, that can only accommodate Two people Max, and 1 at the minimum. My room is at that minimum.
I quickly rolled over on the bed and I sat down unaware of the unoccupied bunk above me as I accidentally hit my head.

'S-Son of a...' I thought in my mind as I grasped the top of my head, ashamed of my clumsiness.

"Y-Yes?"

"We have arrived at New York City, in the United States, Herr Legier." The voice of an accompanying aid responded.

"Alright, Thank you." I replied, as I slowly got off of my bed and proceeded to clean myself up, before taking my equipment.

I exited my room and headed down the main lounge of the Zeppelin, and I looked down the windows to see New York in its early-20th century Appearance.

"Beautiful." I uttered, even without the skyscrapers I remembered them as today, it still appeared industrially advanced. After all... The title of Empire State, was not given for no reason. Eventually after awhile of descending we managed to reach the Empire State Building's Tip, and she was slowly but surely moored.

And that is another interesting difference in this world, The Empire State Building's Top spire was initially going to be designed to be a mooring point for Blimps back in the early-20th century, But that never took place, however in this world It did, I don't know why though, because the problems of blimps are prevalent, whether it be hydrogen or helium-filled is irrelevant for the other many downsides.

And with that I exited the Airship with the fast cold breeze striking my skin, as I looked at the vast openness in awe.
'So this is what it would've looked like? This is surreal.' I thought as I proceeded.

And For the time being I will be taking a stroll in the city undercover, while simultaneously taking photos, before I will have to rendezvous with a group of spies, before returning to the Graf Zeppelin.

Apparently... They have information regarding a Vault located here in the US, specifically in the state of New Mexico, they will be somewhere within the 'inconspicuous areas' in New York. I never told a lot of people about this, not even Helga, not even my associated Personnel. I don't how they never managed to get caught, Especially in such an area. Six German Spies, that we're more or less Saboteurs, were found, interrogated, and executed during WW2.

How they managed to escape undetected is beyond me, My only assumption is; Just like the emus in the Australian-Emu War, they were induced with Magic.

—~~———~~—

With my personal endeavours in sightseeing for awhile, I finally headed for the point

I walked down the streets before arriving at a less travelled area, before finding a seemingly desolate area just behind Buildings, no windows, not that many people, it was good but shady.