Chapter 8

After every complication, I have returned back into my office. Helga managed the personnel, While Ruthina was transported back to Berlin with the Information, And now I simply waited for Ava's reply.

I was currently handling three Artefacts, which Amita identified as being collectively identified as One unit.

"Hmm..."

Suddenly one of the personnel entered the room with a telegraph.

"For you Herr Legier." He gave me the graph.

"Danke."

Ava's reply.

'Everything found is very Interesting Matt, I'll be putting you in charge of their use, and nobody else for now. I'm thankful you're fine, had you gotten injured I would've broke your legs and patched them up to heal. But anyways... Thank you. I now that there may be a chance you will require assistance to something else, so please send me a message to do so.'

"Aight... I'll write a thank you for Ava soon. I'll be quite busy at the moment."

———1935———

About... A year has passed since my 'Integration' into the Government, Everything I accomplished within the confines of germany were extremely confidential. With my advice and assistance, the true capability of The nation shall be mostly kept in the shadows until they shall be ruled out for use, and other publicly observed advancements shall have a less-dramatic cover, and the basic propaganda using the more 'Dated' vehicles such as the Panzer I, II, And III.

Mostly due to Ava, as a childhood friend and less belligerent than Adolf, actually acknowledging my advice, that may actually pave way to a less devastating loss in the Wehrmacht during the Second World War.

Also... With the use of the few artefacts selected from the Vault, some things have been commissioned or made much earlier an example being the LZ-129 Hindenburg, whereas in my History was commissioned in 1936. The LZ-130 Graf Zeppelin II will be commissioned in 1937, Which will be 'retrofitted'.

I managed to develop the engines of the Me-262 faster with a less... Flawed design. However just like with my other confidentially produced projects, they will be kept in the shadows until further notice.

And One of them... Is groundbreaking, and I have managed to plan its use during a significant time during the war.

———————————
I was standing by a platform by the entrance of Castle Neukreuz, as I watched a vehicle arrive. Two individuals eventually exit.

"Gutentag Matt." Hess replied

"Herr Legier?"

"Ja."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Helena Goering, Commander-and-chief of the Luftwaffe." She greeted.

" She greeted