1. Girls

Jasmine Knight

"Are you done?" Ava, asked as she peeped through my office door.

"Yeah, almost. Do you mind waiting for two minutes?" I asked.

"Nope." She said and sat on the couch in my office.

It took me around 5 minutes to pack my things up and I finally completed my work for today.

"Where are we headed tonight?" I asked as we sat in my car and drove towards Ava's apartment.

"Girls' night out." She replied.

"Just us girls?" I asked.

"Yeah. We'll call the boys to come pick us up after we're done." Ava said.

"Cool."

We reached Ava and River's apartment. They started dating a couple weeks back and are currently living together.

"Hie lovelies." I said as I entered the living room.

"Hi Jas." Everyone replied.

"Are we ready to party?" Rose asked and I nodded.

"Ava and I need to change and as soon as we're ready, it's party time." I said.

"You want the black dress?" Ava asked as we walked into her walk-in closet.

"Nah. Give me the green one." I said and she handed me the dress I pointed at.

"Try it." She said and I nodded. I tied my hair in a messy bun and wore the dress.

"Looks good?" I asked as I examined my figure in the mirror.

"Yup. Your ass looks nice." Ava said and playfully slapped my butt.

"You should've moved in with me instead of my brother." I winked at her and she shrugged it off.

"What're you wearing?" I asked and she showed me a body-tight champagne coloured dress.

We quickly did our minimal makeup and did our hair.

We went downstairs and everyone was ready. Everyone being, Chloe, Rose, Courtney, Sara and Leila.

"Where are the boys?" Ava asked.

"They're with Uncle Evan. There's been a gang problem." Sara answered.

"What about Luca?" I asked referring to Adan and Courtney's son.

"With my parents." Courtney replied.

"Shall we go, ladies?" Rose asked.

"Woo-hoo." Leila air-fisted and we all sat in our individual cars.

We took two cars.

Car one: Me, Leila and Sara.
Car two: Chloe, Courtney and Ava.

We pulled up to Leila and Ava's hotel. Their parents started it as a night club but Leila recently turned it into a hotel which was a smart business move.

We parked the cars in our private parking spot and made our way towards the entrance. The bouncers let us right in and we went towards the private area.

It was a scheduled place where just us and some of the most elite names of New York can afford to hangout.

We sat on a big round table and soon the waitress greeted us.

"What would you ladies like to have this fine evening?" She politely asked.

"Our regulars except for Chloe and Courtney." I ordered and we looked at the two ladies for their orders.

"I'll have a Shirley Temple." Chloe said. She's pregnant so can't have alcohol.

"And an Orange-Lime Relaxer for me." Courtney ordered. She recently stopped breast-feeding little Luca and isn't really comfortable with alcohol yet.

"Okay then. I'll get your orders straight away." She said and walked away.

"So, Sara, do we have a honeymoon date yet?" Chloe asked.

Sara and Darius got married just couple weeks back but due to their busy schedule, haven't had a chance to go on their honeymoon yet.

"Soon. We're thinking of going to Spain maybe." Sara said.

"It's a beautiful place." I said as I remember going there for a meeting.

"I know. Darius has been there but always on work. He has promised me to take me there one day anyways so we're thinking why not for our honeymoon." Sara said.

"So, is he going to be your personal tour guide?" Ava said and we all hooted.

"Stop it you guys." Sara said.

"Jasmine and Leila, you both are the only ones left to settle down. Come one now." Chloe said.

"That's not true. Jason's single too." I said.

"Well, with his playboy ways, God forbid, I have my doubts about him finding a girl." Sara said and we laughed. It's true. He was and still is the biggest playboy amongst all the men of CERCHIO INTERNO.

"Here are your drinks, ladies. Enjoyy." The waitress from earlier said as she placed the tray of our drinks in front of us.

We all grabbed our drinks and clicked our glasses, taking a sip of our delicious liquids.

"You guys, it's been 5 months since our last girls' night." Leila said.

"Oh my, has it really been that long?" Rose asked.

"Yeah. Shit!" I said as I recalled our last girls' night.

Chloe got absolutely wasted and was about to do a pole dance. Boy, was Adam mad.

"Here's to us, girls." I said as I raised a toast and everyone clicked their glasses with mine.

"Girls!"

~ Jasmine's Dress ~

QOTD: How many girl friends do you have?