2. Apocalypse

Jasmine Knight

"Let's dancceee!!" Leila slurred as we emptied our 3rd glasses of drinks. At this point, almost everyone made their way back home.

Chloe's feet started to hurt so Adam picked her up. Courtney went home to Luca. Darius picked up Sara and Ava went home with River.

Leila and I decided to stay here at the hotel after drinking and so we booked two rooms to ourselves. I've kept the room card in my purse, which I handed to our trustworthy bartender, Chad.

We were currently on the table and we decided to dance. Standing on the dance floor, Leila gestured the Dj to play some dance numbers and once he recognised his boss, he obliged.

He started playing famous songs from artists like Drake, Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello and Rhianna.

Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding?,
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me.

Leila and I sang along with Drake as we put our hands in the air and groove to his beats.

I love it when you call me señorita,
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya.

I kept my hands on Leila's shoulder and she wrapped hers around my waist as we moved from side to side.

"I'm fucking lovin' it here!" She shouted so as to hear her voice to me since the speakers were literally blasting over us.

"I know right." I said and continued dancing.

So many people joined us on the dance floor while the old ones retired. Leila and me were still dancing like it's nobody's business because it wasn't.

We ordered multiple other drinks. I ordered another Margarita while Leila opted for a Sangria.

After that, I went for a Sex on the beach and Leila wanted a Martini.

We were having a blast. I don't remember the last time I enjoyed this much. On top of that, we don't have any particular reason to celebrate yet here we are.

We took a 5 minutes break and order another round of drinks.

"Drinks for everyone! This round is on me!" Leila announced and everyone present in the private area hooted and raised their current glasses for a toast.

"This one's dedicated to our generous friend, Leila Jordan, here." The Dj said and started playing 7 Rings by Ariana Grande. Man, I love this song.

Yeah, breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubbles,
Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble.

We danced for what felt like hours before finally deciding to call it a night.

I opened our CERCHIO INTERNO chat and dropped a message. I informed them that Leila and I've got ourselves a room here at the hotel for tonight. I even messaged them about our room numbers.

Us, the members of CERCHIO INTERNO are pretty famous and we have countless enemies from our families' illegal and legal business.

Although, it's Leila's hotel, we cannot take a risk. Safety is necessary especially since neither of us are carrying a gun tonight.

I kept my glass of whiskey on a nearby table and walked towards our bartender.

Since it was past 1, majority of the crowd went home. It was pretty much just the club staff, I and Leila, and a couple of men by the end of the floor.

"I'm off for tonight, babe." I said as I threw my hands around her neck and hugged her.

She stumbled back a bit but stabled both of our bodies, luckily. We drank our asses off tonight and it's showing.

"What about you?" I asked her.

"I'm in a conversation with Chad, here. Will sleep later on." She replied and I nodded. Chad's our bartender.

"Bye." I said and walked towards the rooms' wing in the hotel but suddenly my stomach growled. Damn, I am hungry.

I made a bee-line towards the kitchen of the hotel's dining. I knocked on the large doors but didn't hear anything from inside.

I decided to shrug off my manners and barged inside since I was way tired and hungry.

It's a surprise I'm so aware of my surroundings really.

I didn't find the chef or the waiters but to my utter surprise, I saw a really attractive man standing in the middle kitchen with a big bowl of what looked like pasta in his hands.

"Hi." He said as he munched on his pesto pasta.

"Hey. Where'd you get that?" I pointed at his pasta.

"The chef's missing so I made it myself." He said and offered me a fork.

"Here, have some. It's too much for a single person anyways." I didn't care about anything. I shamelessly took some on my fork and moaned at the taste.

"It's fabulous. I'm Jasmine, by the way." I introduced.

"Thanks. I'm Arden." He said.

In no time, we nearly emptied the bowl of pasta. I took the last piece of a capsicum on my fork and as I was about to put it in my mouth, it smeared some of it's sauce on the corner of my lips.

I kept the fork down but before I could do anything, Arden cleaned it with his thumb. He put his sauce-smeared thumb in his mouth and I swear that's the sexiest thing ever.

I put my one hand on the nape of his neck and the next thing I know, I connected our lips.

This feeling is an apocalypse.

QOTD: What's your favourite type of pasta?