28. Yup, definitely

Jasmine Knight

I changed into a pair of comfortable khakhi-coloured cigarette pants and a simple white top which I tucked in. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and walked downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen with a smile on my face.

"Good Morning boys." I greeted cheerfully.

"Morning." Arden said, flipping his pancakes.

"Morning sunshine." Axel said and gave me a side hug.

It's been roughly a week since Axel has been here with us. It's honestly so fun being around him. He's such a ball of happiness.

He's always smiling, joking and almost always in a good mood. The only time I saw him being anything other than happy is when we were watching Marley & Me. To be fair, I literally cried when Marley died so it's very okay for him to be emotional.

We've become such good friends this past days. He's so fun to hangout. He's very dirty minded and has the ability to turn a very normal sentence into a double meaning one.

Every alternate thing that comes out of his mouth is either 'that's what she said' or 'title of your sex tape'.

"What are you so chirpy about this morning?" Arden asked as he placed a plate of steaming pancakes in front of me.

Axel passed me the pitcher of juice along with two smaller pitchers. One was white and the other was red, which were filled with maple syrup and melted chocolate respectively.

"Had a good night..." I started.

"Title of your..." Axel cut me off but I in turn cut him off.

"Sleep. Had a good night sleep." I said with a huff.

"Can you stop?!" I said and slapped his arm.

"Admit it or not. Life is fun only when you have a dirty minded friend." Axel said and I rolled my eyes.

"That's not true." Arden said as he sat in front of me with his plate of pancakes.

"Arden, these are heavenly. Why didn't you ever made these for me before?" I questioned with a mouthful of those soft, delicious pancakes.

"Why, thank you." Axel replied.

"You made these?" I asked as I gulped them down.

"Yup." He said popping the 'p'.

"He prepared the batter, I just cooked them." Arden informed me.

"Wow, so both Serrano brothers cook really well, huh?" I said and they nodded their head simultaneously.

"It's my secret recipe but if you want, I'll teach you, hermosa." Axel said as he swinged his arm around my shoulder and pulled me a little close.
(Beautiful)

"How kind of you." I said and patted his shoulder.

We separated when we heard the clank sound of Arden's fork touch against the marble floor.

"S-sorry. I dropped the fork." Arden said with furrowed eyebrows and hastily got up from his place. He went and got himself a new one. He picked his previous one and placed it into the sink.

"I'm not doing the dishes." Arden announced.

"Good, since that's physically impossible." I said and Axel laughed.

Arden, on the other hand, didn't find it funny and simply rolled his eyes. He silently finished his breakfast before standing up from his place.

"Axel, you do it." Arden ordered but Axel denied.

"I'm tired brother, sorry." Axel said putting his hands in the air.

"Ill do it." I volunteered.

"Okay, then I'll help you, hermosa." Axel said, touching my shoulder. I heard a faint growl from Arden's side before he marched up to his room.

"Geez, what crawled up his ass and died?" I muttered lowly but Axel heard it nevertheless.

"He's jealous." Axel said.

"What? That's not true." I said as I picked mine and the Serrano brothers' plates off the table.

"It's so true." Axel said and I ignored him.

"Just tell me everything that has happened between you both, start to finish. Don't leave a single detail." He said.

"Like, you want dirty details too?" I purposely asked.

"Knight! You're my future sister-in-law. Of course leave them out." He said and I gave him a mirthless chuckle.

"Hold your horses." I said and went on to narrate everything that happened between us. From the night when we were at Leila's hotel till now.

"He likes you. He was definitely jealous of me a few minutes ago." Axel said, emphasising 'definitely'.

"You're delusional." I said.

"You're blind if you don't see it." Axel said and opened the fridge.

"He has never tried showing his feelings." I said as Axel's words kept on repeating in my head.

"I know my brother can be quite, vague and apathetic at times but promise me, you'll give him a chance, Jasmine. I've never seen him this happy with any other girl. When our mom died, 4 years ago, his eyes lost their usual sparkle. The sparkle I've noticed he bares now; now that you're with him. He means the world to me and I wanna see him happy, always. Promise me that even if it's as just a friend, you'll never leave him. " Axel said as he held my hand in his.

"I promise." I said and the next thing, I heard Arden clearing his throat from the kitchen door.

"What's happening here?" He asked as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"Yup, definitely jealous." Axel whispered before walking out of the kitchen.

~ Jasmine's Outfit ~

QOTD: Do you like pancakes?