25. Tonight

A/N: A long ass chapter and it contains smut. If you're uncomfortable, skip after ⚠️

Jasmine Knight

"Can I let you in on a secret?" I slurred and Arden nodded.

"A few months back, in Budapest, I tried seducing a woman for a contract and it worked." I said and giggled.

"Wow." Came his reply.

"Can I tell you another secret? It wasn't my first time seducing a person of my own gender." I said and Arden gave me an evil smirk.

"I'll be using that against you one day." He commented.

I'm so drunk!

Him and I emptied two bottles of Rosemount Shiraz.

After the movie ended, he picked the dirty utensils and walked to the kitchen.

Blame it on my hormones or the fact that we are wasted but as soon as he came back to the living room, I pushed him on the couch. I straddled him and the next thing, I crashed my lips on his.

He immediately kissed me back but in less than a minute, he gripped my shoulder and parted our lips.

"Jasmine." He looked at me with confused eyes.

"You don't wanna kiss me. I'm sorry to force myself on you." I said as instant regret filled me.

I was about to get up from his couch when he wrapped his arm around my waist, stopping me.

"I can't get you out of my head ever since that night, Jasmine. I'm trying my best to control myself but you know what, fuck that." He said and crashed his lips on mine.

⚠️

He picked me up and started walking upstairs. He then kicked the door open to his room and placed me down. He closed the door and walked towards me with his eyes hooded with emotions of lust and eagerness. He stood in front of me and pulled me into his embrace by my waist. I cupped his face and kissed him, roughly. He snaked his arms around me and pulled me further into the kiss. Due to lack of breath, I pulled away and allowed both my hands to roam freely about the length of his back, making him smirk.

I undid the first two buttons of his shirt and was about to undo another one, when he grabbed my neck from the nape and crashed his lips on mine, once again. He inserted his tongue into my mouth, exploring every corner of it.

He sat on the bed with me in his lap. He devoured my mouth with his tongue and I slightly adjusted myself as our tongues battled for dominance. He, of course, dominated the kiss. He grabbed my hips and made me move back and forth. I understood what he was doing, more like what I was doing to him and started further rubbing my hips against him sensually.

"Fuck, you're killing me here, baby. Don't stop." He said in a husky voice.

He then stood up and pushed me against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he cupped my hips to keep me stable. He attacked my neck and I started raking my hands in his lusciously soft hair. I felt his member being pressed against my thighs.

"Arden..." I moaned his name due to the incredible feeling.

He then sat me on the bed and slowly removed my hair from the bun. He tossed my scrunchy away. He lastly removed my glasses. He hovered over me and started kissing me with urgency. I moaned as I felt his hard member, rubbing against my thighs once again. He was so damn big.

"Jas, are you about sure?" He said breathlessly as he looked at my face. I cupped his face and replied, "I am absolutely sure."

I gave him an assuring nod and stripped him off of his t-shirt completely. He sensuously removed my top followed by my pants, leaving me in my red lingerie only.