32. Torture

Arden Serrano

"Are you sure you wanna go through with this?" Jasmine asked as we got out of the car.

Yesterday, after Jasmine revealed her pregnancy to me, I gave Agatha the rest of the day off and we both made dinner. Well, I did. Jasmine just helped.

We are currently at the Pericoloso warehouse. Jayden confided into a mafia organisation, who are rivals to the Italians. The head of the small organisation, Austin Piper who goes by the name of Malice, was already taken by Adam's team yesterday.

In the past week, we fought our pending court case and needless to say, we won. Jayden has been arrested and is in the police custody. He was the one who forged the documents and we've got enough evidence against him that proves he was the one behind all the scandals right from the start.

Today, all of us are here so that we can put an end to Austin Piper and by extent, the threat and the organisation itself.

"I'm sure, Jas." I said as I held her hand and intertwined our fingers.

"It's going to be gory, knowing Aunt Katherine and Adam are gonna be there." Jasmine warned.

That's what I've heard. Aunt Katherine is the best of the best when it comes to torturing people for information or punishment. Adam has rightfully taken after her. He's just as ruthless and menacing as her mother. No wonder, he's the leader of the group.

"This man is responsible for my brother's death, I want to torture him myself." I said as we entered the lounge room of the warehouse. This room is soundproof, comfortable and welcoming.

It's more of a waiting area but only for the family. It has huge comfortable couches, large cushions and a food stand for when waiting takes longer than anticipated.

"I so badly wanna be there." Jasmine said.

"I know you want to but that's not good for the baby." I said and touched her belly.

"Yeah, I know." She said and tiptoed to kiss me. I ducked my head and returned her kiss before walking downstairs towards the torture room.

I descended the stairs and walked towards where Darius, Sara's husband was standing.

"Hey, Arden. Good, you're here. Adam, Aunt Katherine, Uncle Evan and others are waiting for you. Go inside." He said and I nodded.

As I entered the room, I saw Aunt Katherine, Uncle Evan, Adam, Uncle Liam and Ava standing by a man, who I assume is Austin Piper, tied to a chair with tattered clothes and blood oozing from various parts of his body.

- Violence Warning -

"Pass me a knife please." I requested Ava and she did.

Without a word, I took both his hand and chopped off his pointer fingers. He had a piece of cloth stuffed in his mouth so his scream came out muffled.

"This is so that you may never be able to shoot a bullet."

I then took a small shiv from the nearby table and cut his ears off, both of them.

"Please shoot three bullets in his body but don't kill him off." I said to Adam and he complied. Austin let out a huge scream and almost instantly started crying.

"Can I get some salt and pepper please." I requested a man standing nearby and he quickly fetched me some.

I took a spoonful of the mix and poured it in the bullet holes in his body, that were already exuding of blood.

His pain gave me a weird satisfaction. It felt nice to know that the man who inflicted so much pain upon my brother is crying. He killed my brother and seeing him in agony bought a weird sense of peace to my mind.

I took a knife from the table and made several cuts in his chest. He instantly started screaming and tears started flowing from his eyes once again.

I poured a bucket of boiling hot water on his wounds, earning more screams from his side.

After a minute or two, he passed out due to all the bleeding.

I punched him a couple of times but he was still unconscious. My knuckles started bleeding and it was then that Ava stopped me from my blood thirst.

- End of Violence -

"You should get that treated." Ava said as she examined my knuckles.

"Treat his wounds. After a week, notify me, I'll personally torture him." Aunt Katherine instructed the men standing there and they all nodded.

"Let's get changed." All of our clothes were bloodied by now. I borrowed one of Adam's shirt and changed into it.

We all then walked upstairs towards the lounge room.

Upon entering, I sensed the vibe of the room. It was very tense. I looked at Jasmine and she gave me a half smile.

"Arden, can I talk to you?" Jasmine's Dad, Mr. Ian Knight asked in a serious voice.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

"Not here." He said and walked me out of the room to another office.

I wonder what this is about.

~ Lounge Room ~

QOTD: Would you like to have a lounge room at your place?