Introduction

Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and Aurora Black were sitting infront of a coffee shop sipping coffee. The streets were peaceful, so were the people as if a war didn't happen a week ago.

"It's over." Aurora said with a happy sigh. "Voldemort's gone."

"Can you believe it's only last week we were on the run?" Hermione chuckled. 

"It's still hard. Our loved ones are gone." Ron sighed remembering Fred. 

"Yeah." Harry and Aurora. 

"How's Leroy?" Asked Harry from Aurora. 

"Will's fine. His dad's injured. Other than that he's fine." Aurora said.

Aurora Black is the daughter of Sirius Black and Julianne Potter (James's younger sister by one year)

And owl landed near them with four letter for each of them. All said the same thing. 

Dear Miss Aurora Black,

I kindly request you to visit Hogwarts on May 8th. 

Thank you.

Minerva McGonagall. 

Deputy Headmistress 

"That's it" said Ron.

"But why?" Asked Hermione. 

"May 8th is tomorrow." Said Aurora.

Harry, Aurora, Ron and Hermione reached Hogwarts next day. All their friends were there. Their calss mates. The ones who are still in school. Ones who are graduated. Weasleys. Everyone was there.

"Thank you for gathering here on such a short notice." McGonagall announced. "Well, there is something we have to explain. But I think it's better for him to do it."

The great hall gasp at the next sight. Albus Dumbledore was walking towards the podium, the one he always used to give his speeches, very much alive.

"It's good to see all of your faces again." He said especially looking at the golden quadrant. The hall was dumbfounded. "For all your questions I'd simply say I'm resaracted."

"What?" Harry said.

"I thought it was dangerous. " Aurora frowned.

"Yes. Harry, Aurora" Said Dumbledore. "But this has done very carefully and there's nothing to worry. Someone from the future had sent us eight movies about a person in our school."

"Three guesses who." Ron smirked. Making Harry frown, Aurora and Hermione laugh.

"Also, there are few others I'd like to introduce." Dumbledore continued.

The great hall door opened to reveal other people.

"Mom? Dad?" Harry gasped. Lily and James Potter walked through the door.

Next came Julianne and Sirius Black. Tears threatened to spill out Aurora's eyes. Her dad was alive, her mom was not screaming in pain anymore. She ran to them and huged them hard.

"Prongs? Pads?" It was Remus Lupin and Tonks. Three marauders hugged each other.

"Moony!! Dora!!" Aurora tackled them in a hug. "I missed you two."

"Freddie!!" George gasped. He hugged his brother hard. 

"Oi Georgie, are you gonna kill me again?" Fred joked.

"Shut up Freddie." It was Aurora.  She always helped them with pranks. Served detention with them. They were a pranking trio. Aurora tackled him in her well known bear hug.

"You're crushing my bones Rory." Fred chuckled.

Every one was laughing and crying. Tears of joy of course.

"Hold on I almost forgot some one." Aurora shrieked. "Professor can you wait for a little while. I'll be back as soon as possible." 

Aurora disappeared as soon as dumbledore gave her permission.

Few people from the ministry entered after a while including Kingsley shacklebolt, Percy Weasley, Cornelius Fudge and Umbridge.

"I'm back. I'm back. Sorry, hope I'm not too late." Aurora entered after fifteen minutes with a small bundle in her hand.

She reached Remus and Tonks. "Is that--?" Tonks had tears in her eyes.

"Yes." Aurora grind.

"Teddy!!" Tonks took the baby in to her hands half crying. Remus had a rather sad expression and Aurora was the first to notice.

"Oh! And moony, we took teddy to St.Mungo's yesterday. They did a sort of test and he's not, " Aurora said. "He's only a metamorpha something."

"Still can't say it right, can you?" Remus smiled at the girl and reached to touch the small baby in his wife's hand. Other two marauders, Lily and Julianne gathered around the baby.

The doors opened again to reveal Severus Snape. Most of the people groaned at his.

"Stop it everyone!" Harry yelled. Everyone except the golden quadrant and dumbledore looked taken back, even Snape.

"Well then, shall we watch it." Dumbledore said.

Dumbledore waved his wand and the equipments appear.