Year 2: 01

"Before we begin, let's meet our new friends." Said Dumbledore.

With a bright white light, three people appeared. Hall growled and yelled at the sight. Lily shot up from her seat.

"Petunia Dusley! How in the world did you think you can treat my son like that." Lily shrieked. Her sister, husband and son stood awkwardly in the middle of great hall.

"L-lily?" Petunia gasped. "You're alive?"

"Seems like I am." Lily glared. "I always knew you hated me but, why did you hate my son. He did nothing wrong. I swear to Merlin-"

"That'll be enough Mrs. Potter." Dumbledore said calmly. "Why don't you sit down. We still have more guests."

With two more white lights, three people appeared. Mr. and Mrs. Calrke, Aurora's adoptive parents. But most knew as her real parents.

"Aurora." Mrs. Clarke called.

"Oh, It's you." Aurora said plainly.

"You? What are you doing with this freaks?" Said Vernon Dursley.

Aurora rolled her eyes. "What do you think? I'm a witch too, you over grown walrus." Dursleys look shocked.

"Hello, Dudders." Aurora smirked.

"H-Hello." Dudley stutted.

"They're Clarkes, right?" Julianne whispered to Aurora.

"Yes. They are." Aurora sighed. Sirius and Julianne shared a look.

"Clarke family and Dursley family." Dumbledore called. "Take a seat." He pointed the empty couch.

Most of the people groaned at the other person who appeared. But most girls swooned at the sight of, perfectly healthy , Gilderoy Lockhart.

"Not him." Aurora groaned. She hated the man.

"Julianne, how wonderful to see you." Lockhart winked. "You look ravishing as always."

"Alright Cinderella, get away from her." Sirius growled. "Or you'll have your thick skull crack opened." Aurora snickered at her fathers words.

Lockhart cleared his throat and moved to his seat, winking at her fangirls.

Regulus rolled his eyes. He perfectly remember, how Lockhart tried to ask out Julianne on dates. And how Sirius broke his nose for that, before Regulus could.

"Last but not the least." The door swung open as Dumbledore said.

The hall gasped.

"C-Ced?" Aurora stuttered, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"Hi, Ro." Cedric smiled lightly. He looked paler than Aurora remembered. The raven haired Gryffindor launched herself at Cedric and hugged him.

William groaned lightly from Slytherin table.

"Calm down, mate." Draco nudged him lightly. William huffed and continued to glare at Cedric. The feeling was mutual.

"But how?" Aurora asked as others were too surprised to talk.

"long story, Ro." Cedric sighed. Cedric was hugging Aurora hard.