Year 3: 09

Sir Cadogan: What villains are these that trespass upon my private lands!

"Sir Cadogan!!" James and Sirius cheered.

"Not him!" Lily groaned. "He called me a monotonous beetroot."

"Really?" Julianne snorted. "I taught him that."

"What? Why would you teach him that?" Lily asked.

"Yeah. It's a big word." Sirius scrunched his nose.

Julianne rolled her eyes. "In our fourth year Isabella and I got into a huge fight. So I told sor Cadogan to call her a 'monotonous beetroot.' Apparently he mistook Lily for Isabella."

"Oh... yeah. We had the same shade of red hair." Lily nodded.

"Izzie as in Isabella Prewett?" Emilia asked.

"Yeah. It was your mom." Julianne smiled

[The Fat Lady has been replaced by a PAINTING of a TINY KNIGHT (SIR CADOGAN). Stalking a bare stretch of grass as his PONY grazes nearby, he brandishes his sword wildly as a group of Gryffindors regard him warily.]

Sir Cadogan: Who dares challenge Sir Cadogan! Back, you scurvy braggarts! You rogues!

Seamus: He's barking mad!

Sirius opened his mouth.

"Not a word, Sirius." Julianne clapped her hand over his mouth.

Dean: What d'you expect? After what
happened to the Fat Lady, none of the other pictures would take the job.

Neville: But he keeps changing the password. Twice just this morning! I've taken to keeping a list.

"Thanks for that." Sirius saud to Neville.

[As Neville holds up a wrinkled piece of parchment, Harry, Aurora, Ron and Hermione begin to exit.]

Sir Cadogan: [To Aurora] My brave warrior, Farewell! What adventure are you seeking this fine day?

"Hey! That's my worrior!" Sirius frowned.

"Merlin! You are possessive. " Julianne shook her head.

"Only when it comes to my girls. Don't really think I can let go." Sirius smiled.

Aurora: Sir Cadogan! I'm afraid I have no adventure this day.

Sir Cadogan: Ah! Let us hope for a better day then.

Aurora: Indeed, sir Cadogan!

Ron: How are you friends with everyone? [Aurora smirks.]

"Exactly my thoughts!" Charlie exclaimed.

"Well Charles, you'd know how, if you care to take your head out of dragon arses for once." Aurora smirked.

"Burn!!" Weasley twins snickered.

Sir Cadogan: [to Harry, Ron and Hermione.] Farewell, comrades! If ever you have need of noble heart and steely sinew, call upon Sir Cadogan!

Ron: Yeah, we'll call you... if we ever need someone mental.

"Ronald!" Molly scolded.

[Aurora swats Ron in the stomach.]

[In Lupin's class room, door slams open, Snape walks in waving his wand to close the windows. SNAP! Snape PULLS DOWN a SCREEN over the blackboard, turn.]