Year 1: 11

[That afternoon, outside the castle, the students, Gryffindor and Slytherin, are lined up in two rows with brooms by their sides. The teacher, Madam Hooch, comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk yellow eyes.]

Madam Hooch grinned at her appearance. All Quidditch players beamed at their coach.

"Yay! Flying." Sirius jumped. Julianne dragged him down as she rolled her eyes "Child."

Hooch: Good afternoon, class.

Class: Good afternoon, Madam Hooch.

"Good afternoon, madam Hooch." It was Sirius and James.

"You still look great Madam Hooch." Sirius sent cheeky smile at madam Hooch.

"Did you just flirt with a teacher?" Julianne groaned. "Should've listen to James before marrying you."

"Told you so." James smirked.

Aurora, Harry, Lily and Remus laughed at this as Sirius pressed a kiss to Julianne's cheek.

Hooch: Good afternoon, Amanda, good afternoon. [to the class]  Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, up!

Class: Up!

"Up!" Two five year olds A.k.a Sirius and James yelled.

[After Harry said "Up”!, the broom immediately flies into his hand. Seconds later Aurora's broom flies to her hand.]

"You two are natural." Said Julianne beaming at her daughter and nephew. "It's in your blood."

"Ofcause they have to be." Yelled sirius and James again.

Harry[amazed] Wow.

[Hermione stares at him as the class continues.]

Draco: Up! [broomstick flies up and Draco smugly grins.]

"That smug grin is hideous malfoy, honestly." Astoria said to Draco who blushed. Why am I blushing? He thought. 

Hooch: With feeling!

Hermione[as her broomstick slowly rises] Up. Up. Up. Up.

"Someone's getting annoyed. " Ginny said in a sing song voice.

"Oh, wait for what happens next." Aurora and Harry sniggered.

Ron: Up!! [His broom immediately shot up and whacked him on the nose] Ooh! [Harry and Aurora laughs] Shut up, Harry. [Ron then seemingly starts to laugh after he recovered]

Both Harry and Aurora laughed lauder than others.

"Shut up you two." He grumbled again.

Hooch: Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end. [the class mounts on their broomsticks] When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2...

[She blows the whistle. However, Neville's broomstick somehow lifts him off the ground. Neville immediately lifts off. He looks quite frightened.]