Year 2: 06

[NEXT MORNING, The Whomping Willow sulks in the courtyard, SLINGS strung about its injured branches. CAMERA CRANES OVER the castle walls, REVEALING the exterior of GREENHOUSE THREE, where students hurry inside for the beginning of class.]

[IN GREENHOUSE THREE, As Harry and Ron enter, SEAMUS, NEVILLE and some of the other Gryffindors hover nearby.]

Neville: Detention. On the first day?

"We're so proud." James and Sirius wiped fake tears.

Julianne, Lily and Remus rolled thier eyes as Weasley twins and Tonks laughed.

Seamus: That must be some kind of record.

"Not exactly." Remus chuckled awkwardly.

"Thought you were a goody two shoes, love." Tonks gave her husband a cheeky grin. Tiny Teddy's gaze lingered on his parent's loving faces.

Hermione: I should think you'd count yourself lucky that's all you got.

Ron: I should think you'd mind your own business. [They glare at each other.]

"I ship." Julianne highfived Lily.

Hermione: Tell them Aurora. Tell them it was wrong to take the car to Hogwarts.

"Wrong person, Granger Danger." Fred chuckled.

"She's not that innocent." Said George.

Aurora: Yes boys, it's really wrong. [Aurora glance at Hermione and smirks.] You should've told me and I could've joined you.

"Told you." Weasley twins grinned.

"That's the undeniable Sirius Black genes in her." Remus shook his head.

"There goes my tiniest hope." Julianne groaned. Sirius gave a cheeky grin.

[Aurora, Harry, Ron, Neville and Seamus laugh as Hermione scowls at them.]

[PROFESSOR SPROUT, a squat little witch, TAPS her wand on a stack of POTS.]

Professor Sprout: Welcome to Greenhouse Three, Second Years. Today, we will be re-potting Mandrakes. Now, who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake? Yes, Miss Granger.

Hermione: Mandrake, or Mandragora, is used to return those who have been transfigured to their original state. It's also quite dangerous.The Mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it.

Hermione blushed as everyone stared at her wide eyed.

Professor Sprout: Excellent. Ten points to Gryffindor. As our Mandrakes are only seedlings, their cries won't kill yet. However, they will knock you out for several hours. That is why I have provided each of you with a pair of earmuffs. If you would then...

"Is that safe?" Asked Mrs.Clarke.

"Why do you care? It doesn't matter to you any way." Aurora snapped.

[Every one take earmuffs. Two pairs left, blue and pink for Aurora and Ron. Aurora takes the blue pair. Ron frowns at BRIGHT PINK FLUFFY pair.]

Ron: Hey Rory, you're a girl.

"Oh no!" Said Fred.

"You're doomed Ronnie." Said George.

"It was nice knowing you Ron." Harry added.