Year 1: 17

[The next night, Harry, Aurora, Ron, Hermione, William and Draco are being led to Hagrid's hut by Mr. Filch.]

Filch: A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming. [Draco gulps, and Hermione rushes by.] 

"I think, I might need to talk with Filch about this." Dmbledore sighed.

​​​​​​"Professor, you might need to remove all his punishing gadgets." Said Fred.

"Yeah like whips and stuff." Aurora added.

"What?" Parents and Professors yelled and glared at Filch.

You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest. [Hagrid appears with a crossbow. He sniffles.] A sorry lot this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?

"Wait?" Lily yelled. "They got detention at midnight because they were caight out of bed at midnight"

"And in the forbidden forest." It was Julianne. "I thought the forbidden forest is forbidden for students, especially first years."

McGonagall looked ashamed of herself. It was a too harsh detention.

Hagrid[sniffs and sighs] Norbert's gone. Sent him off to Romania to live in a colony.

Hermione: Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind.

Aurora: He'll be safe there hagrid. Besides, Ron's brother will take care of him.

Hagrid: Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania? [Filch rolls eyes.] What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all.

"A baby Dragon!" Sirius emphasised.

"Still a baby tho." Julianne  protested. Sirius never understood his wife's odd animal love.

Filch: Oh, for Gods sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you.

Draco: The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are...[a howl sounds]...werewolves!

"There are no werewolves in the forbidden forest." Remus sighed, Touching subject. Tonks wrapped her arms around her husband who smiled fondly at her.

William: There are no werewolves in the forbidden forest. [William sighs. Aurora gives him a questioning look.]

"How do you know that,Willie?" Daphne tried to cuddle into William, who moved away. Aurora rolled her eyes at this.

"Cause he has something you don't have, a brain." Aurora smirked.

"Burn!" Astoria grinned.

Filch: There's more than werewolves in those trees, lad. You can be sure of that. [Draco looks frightened.]  Nighty-night. [He leaves to go back into the castle]

"I hate Filch." Regulus growled. 

"You can say that again, brother." Sirius said.

Aurora and Julianne were happy that two brothers are bonding but Walburga was the opposite.

Hagrid: Right. Let's go.