Year 3: 16

[As Pettigrew emerges from the gap, he prattles desperately:]

Pettigrew: Turn me into a maggot. A dung
beetle. A Flobberworm! Anything but the Dementors...

"Don't disrespect the poor creatures. They are better than you." Julianne scoffed.

Julianne looked around confused as people who were there that night laughed.

Aurora: [Scoffs] And disrespect the poor creatures? No thanks.

Pettigrew: (as Ron emerges) Ron! Haven't I been a good friend? A good pet? You won't
let them kill me, will you? I was your rat...

[As Ron draws back in disgust, a sleepwalking Snape BUMPS his head against a low limb. Hermione turns to Harry.]

"I'm telling you, that was personal. Wasn't it Granger ?" Asked Blaise.

Hermione chuckled awkwardly, avoiding Snape's eyes. "No?"

Hermione: Don't worry. He's under the
Somnambulist Charm. It's primarily used to transport the seriously deranged.

[As Harry nods, Pettigrew's pleading eyes find Hermione.]

Pettigrew: Sweet girl. Clever girl. Surely
you won't let them...

[Hermione tugs her robes from Pettigrew's sweaty grasp. Harry turns, sees Black staring in wonder at the castle, shining radiantly under the bright bowl of the night sky.]

[Aurora notices Sirius too. She stares at him with an unreadable expression and turns away, walking back towards the treeline where Leroy stands against a tree.]

"Well, well, well, they say you home is where your heart is." Theo smirked, making Aurora roll her eyes at him.

Leroy: Well, hello?

[Aurora glares.]

Aurora: [Snaps] What?

"That was one way to scare him off but I doubt it will work." Draco said. "He's a leach. We are still trying to find which kind cause his leachness only works when it comes to certain someone."

Will glared as his friends laughed.

Leroy: What do you mean what? Aren't you gonna talk to him?

Aurora: Later.

Leroy: [Smirks a little] So you'd rather hangout out with me than talking to your father?

"As if." Sirius scoffed.

"That's a very smart choice." Julianne said. "Your father speaks nothing but nonsense. Save you time by talking to someone."

"Oh I agree." Remus nodded.

"That's the absolute truth." James joined.

"I expected that from you, dear wife. But I thought you two were my friends!" Sirius exclaimed.

Aurora: I'm not hanging out with you. I just came here for space.

Leroy: So you came to the place where I was standing for space.

Aurora: [protests] I didn't deliberately came to the place you were standing. You might have come here cause you knew I'd cone here.

"What a sensible argument." Emilia snorted.

Leroy: [Scoffs] Yeah, right. So I foresaw you'd walk here. Did you think I'm obsessed with you?