Year 1: 07

[Later back in the Leaky Cauldron, Hagrid and Harry, are at a long table, eating soup. Everything is too quiet, Hagrid soon notices this.]

"That better not be pea soup." Orion scrunched his nose. "That disgusting soup." Sirius was surprised. He didn't expect his father to speak up here. The so called nobel house of black loathed muggleborns and Halfbloods.

"You seem too quiet harry." Said Dean.

"Yeah. You usually don't know when to shut up." Aurora stroked her imaginary beard.

Harry sent a playful glare at her.

Hagrid: You all right, Harry? You seem very quiet.

Harry: He killed my parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this. You know, Hagrid, I know you do.

Hall was once again silent. Umbridge was rolling her eyes. She didn't care about Potters stupid and sad life. She wanted facts to frame him for a crime.

Hagrid[sighs and pushes his bowl away] First, and understand this, Harry, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-...

"You'll never get him to say that." Marauders and Weasley twins said.

"Is that so?" Asked Harry smugly as others look at him wide eyed.

Harry: Maybe if you wrote it down?

Hagrid: No, I can't spell it. All right. [quietly] Voldemort.

"You really did it?" Asked Regulus.

"Impressive, Mr. Potter." Said Dumbledore. "Even I couldn't do that."

​​​​Harry: Voldemort?

"Told you, you don't know when to shut up." Aurora smirked.

Hagrid: Shh!!

[Harry looks around to see if anyone heard it]

Hagrid: It was dark times, Harry, dark times.

"What's happening." Asked a Slytherin first year.

"I think it's a flashback." Said Astoria causing Draco to look at her.

'How could I have not notice her before.' Thought Draco. She must be Daphne's sister. 

Draco turned back to the screen as William nudged him. Both Blaise and William gave him a teasing look.

"What?" Draco snapped.

"Nothing. " Two boys said and turned away.

​​​​​​ [We flash over to a flashback on the night at Godric's hollow, consisting off a cloaked man walking towards a house, breaking in with his wand, and proceeding to terrorize. Hagrid narrates.] 

Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em.

 [Harry's mother, Lily, screams in pain as she is killed by Voldemort's wand. Green flashes are seen from the windows outside the house. Then, we see Voldemort pointing his wand at an infant Harry Potter's head.]

 Nobody...not one. ‘Cept you.

Lily and James's friends were in tears.

[We flash back to the present time.]