Year 3: 08

[A great buzzing queue of STUDENTS -- Third Years and  older -- each clutching a PERMISSION FORM -- pass by a glowering Filch.]

Professor McGonagall: Remember! These visits to Hogsmeade Village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again.

"Same speech, Minnie. Same speech." Remus chuckled.

"And everytime it goes to waste." Sirius said as Mcgonagall narrowed her eyes.

"C'mon Minnie, you know we never listen to that 'behave' crap." James snorted.

[Harry approaches her Aurora slowly walking behind him, but before he can utter a syllable:]

Professor McGonagall: No permission form. No visiting  the Village. That's the rule, Potter.

"Oh... Harry." Lily frowned.

Harry: Yes, Professor, but I thought if you said I could go --

Professor Mcgonagall: But I don't say so. A parent or guardian must sign, and since I am neither, it would be
inappropriate. [a flicker of pity] I'm sorry, Potter. But that's my final word.

"You are everyone's mom, Minnie." Sirius said.

"That's true, Professor." Said Julianne. "And some of us even have actually called you mom." She smirked.

"That was one time, Potter. ONE TIME!" Sirius exclaimed.

"And the cat's out of the bag." Julianne smirked. "And I believe the name is Black now. Just in case you've forgotten."

"You actually called her, mom?" Aurora held back a snort.

"That was one time." Sirius grumbled.

Hermione: Ro, aren't you going? Where's your permission slip?

Aurora: Nope, I'm not going. I haven't got my permission signed.

"Thought you were smart enough to get the sign and then run away." Said Tonks.

Professor Mcgonagall: Oh-- I nearly forgot. Ms Clarke, your permission slip has already received yesterday.

"Ah... what?" Julianne questioned. "Who signed it?"

"Wait and watch mom." Aurora replied. "And you know who did."

"So... voldemort signed it?" Emilia turned to Aurora with an amused look to which she just rolled her eyes.

Aurora: What? I didn't get it signed. There must be a mistake.

Professor Mcgonagall: I asure you it was yours.

"Minnie wouldn't say that unless she's absolutely sure about it." Said James.

Aurora: [Turn to other three, Confused] But I don't have anyone to-- Oh! Oh!! [Suddenly realising] He's not dead! Harry, he's very much alive.

"Wow! How exciting!"

Harry: Yeah, I'm not dead, yet.

Aurora: Not you, you doofus. Moons! My god parents. Whoever that is.

"Oh..."

Ron: But, how can you be sure? It could be someone else.

"Exactly? How can you be sure?" Asked Cormac.