Year 1: 10

[It is morning at Hogwarts, Harry and Ron are running in the corridors, because they are late for Transfiguration class. In the class, a tabby cat is sitting on a desk. Harry and Ron rush in; Hermione rolls her eyes in annoyance because they're late for class. Aurors gives them a sympathetic look.]

Ron: Whew, we made it. Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late?

"Really!" Ginny snorted.

[Aurora face palms. The cat jumps off the desk and transforms into Professor McGonagall, on-screen for the first time. The two boys are amazed.]

Hall laughed at two surprised boys.

"How were we supposed to know she was a bloody cat?" Ron frowned.

McGonagall smiled proudly.

Ron: That was bloody brilliant.

Weasley twin laughed but stopped as their mother glared.

McGonagall: Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocketwatch, that way one of you might be on time.

"Then at leaset he'd be useful." Said Aurora earning a playful glare from Harry.

Harry: We got lost.

McGonagall: Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats.

"Too late for that one Minnie" Three mauraders yelled.

"Don't call me that." McGonagall sighed loudly.

[Aurora, Harry and Ron, on their way to potions]

Ron: How did you find the way so quickly Rory?

Aurora: I didn't. You're brothers helped me. The troublemaker ones.

Ron: They did? [Ron asks surprised]

"Is that so Ronnikins." Said Fred.

"You think we're that bad." George fake pouted.

Aurora: Yup.

"So you three became friends like that? By showing you the way around school?" Asked Remus.

"Sort of" Twins and Aurora said smirking.

"And why do I get a very bad feeling about that?" Remus sighed.

[Later on, inside Snape's potions classroom, the students are chattering, sitting near steaming cauldrons. The door slams open and Snape comes rushing in.]

"Have to agree professor, that was a pretty good entrance. Very dramatic." Said Aurora.

"Why thank you Miss Clarke." Said Snape with a hint of a faint smile.

Everyone in the hall except Dumbledore, Lily, Julianne and Regulus were bemused at the professor's respond.

"You better close your mouth love." Julianne chuckled at Sirius' pouting face.

"Oh don't be sad, dad. You're the most dramatic person ever." Aurora chuckled.

Snape: There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few... [looks at Draco, who smiles] who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper... [Draco looks on] in death. [Draco raises his eyebrows. Snape sees Harry, writing what Snape said in his lecture down, in, his view, not paying attention.] Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confidant enough to not...pay...attention. [Hermione nudges Harry, finally making him look up to the Professor. Snape then walks to where he can speak to Harry more properly.] Mr. Potter. Our...new...celebrity.