Year 1: 05

[The next day, in the streets of London.]

[Harry and Hagrid are in the underground tube.]

Harry[reading the list] First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand. [He turns to Hagrid]

"Why are you reading that in public?" Hermione frowned. "You could've exposed us."

"Yes Mr. Potter. That's very irresponsible of both of you." McGonagall scolded Harry and Hagrid.

Hagrid: Essential bit of equipment, Harry.

Harry: One pair of dragon-hide gloves. [he turns to Hagrid again] Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?

"Yeah." Most pure blood kids said it as an obvious matter.

"He wouldn't know that." Said a muggleborn Ravensclaw. "He grew up with muggles."

"Ah.. Dragons! Such lovely creatures." Aurora grinned.

"Lovely?" Most in the hall yelled questionably.

"Yeah." Charlie rolled his eyes and highfived Aurora.

Both of them liked odd and misunderstood creatures.

"Yeah. So lovely. I almost got roasted by their loveliness." Harry said remembering their fourth year.

"Well... they are much nicer when you ride them instead of trying to steal their eggs." Aurora shrugged.

"I'm sorry what?" Lily and Julianne shrieked, making their husbands jump few feet up in air.

Harry and Aurora gulped and turned back to the screen, not meeting their furious mothers in the eye.

Even tho both Harry and Aurora were terrified at the moment, they enjoyed the love and protection of their mothers, which they had never received.

Hagrid: Well, they don't mean for a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, but not a dragon.

Harry: But you like a dragon?

Hagrid: Fast and misunderstood beasts, Harry. Fast and misunderstood. [He suddenly eyes a woman and then he nods. The woman returns to reading her paper.]

"See that's what I was talking about." Said Hermione.

[The next scene, Hagrid and Harry are walking down the streets.]

Harry: All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad. Could we find all this in London?

Hagrid: If you know where to go.

[They walk towards a corner store and as they get closer, the sign above it has “The Leaky Cauldron” magically appearing. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other.]

Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?

"Hagrid." All women yelled.

Hagrid: No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry here buy his school supplies.

Tom: Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter.

"Arg-- here it comes." Harry groaned. Most were confused. Didn't 'The Harry Potter: Boy who lived', liked his fame.