Year 03: 14

[Aurora sitting on a fallen trunk by the Black Lake. Bunch of open books all around her while a half written parchment and quill lay on her lap as she gazes upon the rippling water. A small figure approach her.]

"Juls, look! It's our spot!" Regulus yelled excitedly at his friend.

"Gosh, this brings back so many memories." Julianne sighed happily as she grinned at Regulus.

Astoria: Rory! Hey! Thought I'd find you here.

[Aurora breaks from her train of thoughts and turns to the younger girl]

Aurora: Astoria! Hi.

[Astoria walks to the older Gryffindor and sits beside her]

Astoria: Rory, you okay?

Aurora: Yeah, why?

"Seriously? Lie better sweetheart." Theo rolled his eyes. "That forehead creases makes you look like a grandma."

Astoria: You really don't expect me to believe it, do you? Cause, the creases on your forehead say otherwise.

Aurora: [Gasps and rubs her forehead] I got forehead creases!?

"Oh, shit! I did have a crease." Aurora rubbed her forehead at the sight of the screen.

"Stop saying that scary word people." Sirius said rubbing his own forehead and Julianne rolled her eyes at father-daughter duo.

Astoria: Yeah. So you gonna tell me what it is?

[Aurora stares at the young girl and sighs.]

Aurora: Honestly, Tori. I don't know. I have this uneasy feeling and it's killing me. I feel horrible, as if I'm a pathological liar.

"Why, did you lie to someone's kitten that there's no milk?" Theo asked as Aurora sent him a playful glare. "What!? You were sulking for days cause you lied to Aphrodite tha there's no Bacon."

"Shut up, Theodore." Aurora pouted.

Astoria: A liar? Why? What did you do?

Aurora: I don't know Tori. I've been feeling it for sometime. I'm trying to figure out why I'm feeling like this. I hope I will, so I can put and end to this. (Sighs)

Astoria: [Pats the older girl's back.] You will Rory. I know you will.

Julianne hugged her daughter without saying a word. She knew what Aurora was feeling. This mother and daughter were much more alike than just the appearance.

Aurora: [Suddenly turns to Astoria.] You came looking for me for something, didn't you? What is it? You okay? Did something happen?

[Astoria takes out a small ancient looking book from her bag.]

"Merlin's Bloody Balls! Not another book!" James screeched. "She had enough with it last year."

"Tell me about it." Aurora turned to her uncle.

Astoria: Everything's fine. I just wanted to give you this. [Hands over the book to Aurora.]

Aurora: [Hesitates.] I have a really shitty backstory with ancient looking books. What is it?

"Take that book away from her." Regulus hissed.

Astoria: It's a book on ancient Wizarding families from our family Library. I don't know whether it would be useful or not. But I asked my mother to send me it just in case.