Year 2: 19

[In GIRLS' BATHROOM Lockhart walks ahead of Harry and Ron, their wands pointed at him. Moaning Myrtle floats above the cistern.]

Moaning Myrtle: Who's there? Oh...[smiles, flirty] Hello, Harry. What do you want?

"Someone's gotta crush." Emilia snorted.

Harry: To ask you how you died.

"And I wonder how you managed to get a girlfriend." Aurora sighed.

"You've got a girlfriend?" James asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Not now dad." Harry cleared his throat.

Moaning Myrtle: [flattered] Oooooh, it was dreadful. It happened right here. In this very cubicle. I'd hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in.

"She seems to have had a horrible past. Even before the death." Said Ginny.

"Poor Myrtle." Luna sighed.

Harry: Who was it, Myrtle?

Moaning Myrtle: I don't know! I was distraught! But they said something funny. A kind of made-up language. And I realized it was a boy speaking. So I unlocked the door, to tell him to go away, and... I died.

"Just like that?"

Harry: Just like that? How?

Moaning Myrtle: No idea. I just remember seeing a pair of great big yellow eyes. Over there...

"Eyes of the basilisk." Said Julianne.

[Myrtle points to the bank of sinks. Harry and Ron hurry over, examining the pipes below, the tile above, then... Harry sees it: etched on one of the COPPER TAPS is a TINY SNAKE.]

Harry: This is it, Ron. This is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets.

"Salazar, you perve." Sirius snorted.

"Why the girl's bathroom?" Ernie asked.

"You should ask that from him." Aurora rolled her eyes.

"I swear to Merlin, your eyes will stuck in your skull one day," Hermione said to Aurora.

"If it happens, you can have all my books." Aurora chuckled.

"Now there's a higher possibility for that to happen." Harry laughed along with Ron.

Ron: Say something, Harry. Say something in Parseltongue.

[Harry stares off self-consciously at the tiny snake.]

[Harry concentrates, staring so intensely that the snake almost looks alive. When, finally, he speaks, it is more like a HISS. Parseltongue. The circular group of sinks OPEN and a LARGE, OPEN PIPE is exposed.]

Gilderoy Lockhart: Excellent, Harry. Good work. Well then. I'll just be going. There's no need for me...

"You can always sacrifice him to save Jelly bean," Julianne smirked.

"Hey, don't steal the nickname. that's mine." Sirius pouted. "Come up with your own nickname."

"She's scary as you are." Ron gulped and turned to Aurora who smirked.

Harry: Oh, yes there is. You first.

[Harry points his wand at Lockhart, then the opening.]