Year 3: 03

(A/n; imagine this hair but in black)

[In LEAKY CAULDRON, ROOM ELEVEN in the MORNING, Aurora lies on the bed over the covers, with a pair of pants and a striped t-shirt, her hair now shorter. One hand plays with the silver necklace she's wearing.]

Harry: I like your new hair.

"Me too." Astoria, Ginny and Emilia said together.

Aurora: [Chuckles lightly] Cut this morning.

"Potter girls look good with any hair." Julianne patted her wavy brown hair.

"Jelly bean is a Black." Sirius argued.

"Half Black and half Potter." Julianne snapped.

"That's enough you two." Aurora scolded jokingly. "Now behave."

"Yes, my little princess." Sirius chuckled. Aurora grinned, at that moment she cursed Voldemort for her stolen childhood.

Harry: So it's confirmed. They aren't your real parents. [Aurora nods.] And the letter doesn't say who your real parents are?

"I don't know how I forgot to write that." Julianne said in confusion.

Aurora: The latter's not finished Harry. Something must have interrupted them.

Harry: Or someone.

Aurora: What are you implying, Harry?

Harry: You know what.

Aurora: You mean Voldemort?

"You guys weren't really scared of him." Said Ernie McMillan.

"He's just a git with a snake face, who was obsessed with Harry." Aurora snorted.

Harry: Could be.

Aurora: I don't know, Harry. For some reason, you were his target. But that doesn't mean I could be the same.

"Oops." Said Remus.

Harry: Where's that letter? Read it to me please.

[Aurora searches her pockets and takes out a folded paper; the letter. Sits up on the bed and opens the letter.]

Aurora:
"September 30th, 1981,

My little star, Aurora,

If you're reading this, your father and I have most probably left this world or at a great risk. Whether we are alive or not, we've got something share with you. With this letter we left you the necklace your uncle gave you. It'll be the proof of who you are, if your looks didn't give it away.

"What are you doing?" Asked Aurora as Theo walked to her and studied her face.

"Studying your face to recognise your family." Theo replied.

"You already know who they are." Aurora rolled her eyes.

"I'm just testing the theory." Theo grinned.

"Fine. Whatever." Aurora said.

I'm sorry we couldn't be there to tell you this in person and help you to train. You are a witch, my darling. A real, magical witch. I don't know whether your adoptive parents told you this before. Your father and I are a wizard and a witch, too. Infact, all of your relatives are witches and wizards. You must have received your Hogwarts letter by now. Oh! I'm so happy. I wish I could see your little face. I know it's a lot to take in sweetie. But I know you are going to be fine, my strong little girl. You agree with it too, well, your younger self. [Aurora's voice cracks.] Your stting here, next to me, on the table. Playing with my hair and staring at me with you grey doe eyes. Darling, we miss you so much."