Between movies

"I really don't know how I can finish watching next seven movies without getting my hair gray." Lily was hugging Harry for all the missed years.

"Me too, Lily." Julianne sighed. 

Lily, James, Julianne, Sirius, Harry and Aurora was sitting outside the castle. 

"I'm having a word with your sister after the movies, Lily." James said. 

"I'm not going to stop you." Lily assured, feeling angry at her sister. 

"Pup, we need to talk with you." Sirius said to his daughter.

"What is it dad?" Aurora asked glancing everywhere but her parents.

"Were you alright those thirteen years?" Julianne grabbed Aurora's hands. 

"That's a complicated question." Aurora smiled. 

"Did those muggles hurt you?" Sirius frowned. "Tell us, Pup." Sirius saud as Aurora kept the silence.

"Sweety, we're sorry." Julianne was on tears. "We never meant to leave you. We wanted to be their with you. Especially you're father. He wanted to spoil you, make you a prankster, take you to all the Quidditch matches and keep all the boys away from our beautiful daughter. But the fate was cruel, honey."

"I know mom." Aurora hugged her mother, trying not to cry. "It wasn't your fault."

"So, are we forgiven?" Sirius asked with teary eyes.

"There's nothing to forgive, Dad." Aurora hugged her Father. "Don't you think, you should talk with Uncle Reg, Dad? Mom?" 

"Yeah. We do." Sirius nodded. "But we need to spend this moment with you, pup. And you didn't answer our question."

"Well, you'll see what really happened and-- the maybe we could talk about it." Aurora shrugged.

Sirius and Julianne shared a look and decided not to press it any farther.

Aurora reached Harry after the conversation with her parents. Julianne and Sirius joined Lily and James. Harry tried to walk away as he saw Aurora, approaching. 

"Not so fast, Harold." Aurora grabbed him by collar. "Are you gonna talk to Emy or not?"

"I will, Rora." Said Harry. "I'm not ready yet. I probably will mess it up."

"Fine." Aurora groaned. "But you are not leaving this castle before that."

Inside the great hall Weasleys were taking their lunch happily. Molly was stuffing Freds plate with everything. 

"Mom, you're about to make me explode with all thet food." Fred joked.

"I'm not, Freddie." Molly hushed Fred. "You need to eat all of this. Right George?"

"Yeah, Freddie." George agreed. "Mom's right."

"I'm feeling betrayed Georgie." Fred chuckled. 

Tonks and Remus were feeding Teddy, talking to him lovingly. They were so happy they got to be with their baby again. The family was soon joined with a smiling Aurora who came to adore her godson.

"Is my little Teddy bear all full?" She held Teddy kissing the baby boys rosey cheeks.

"I think he is." Tonks smiled at the younger girl who was like a sister.

"Isn't he the most adorable thing, ever." Aurora said as Teddy tucked her long black strands. 

"Well, he's my son." Remus chuckled. 

Aurora turned to him as frowned. "Dora, hold little Teddy bear for a moment." Tonks took her son from Aurora's hands.

Aurora took a pillow from the couch next to them and hit Remus with the pillow. Remus tried to jump away from the pillow shots. Tonks put no effort to stop Aurora or stop herself from laughing at her jumping husband.