Third Person

Bella haven't been out much after packing Renesmee's escape bag, knowing that she won't be joining them, and that another person will be with them, but why? What could it possible do? Jacob will just have another being to protect, what good will it bring to her daughter then?

"Renesmee's asleep." She informs her husband except about the escape plan.

"This is all of us." Edward sighs hoping it is enough to stand and convince the Volturi. The presence of the pack can either scare them off or have them provoked but either way they have prepared for it. Only what seems tp be fit for what knowledge they have of the future. Everything is more on Alice's hands than on Malia's. The vampires who have joined this stand actually worries for not having seen Alice with the family. However shaken they are, they are more disturbed to have two werewolves in their space.

Uma contemplates the past days. She's at war with what she knows. Or atleast what Alice told her.

"You'll have to let her know. Eventually, she'll make a decision. For all of us." She was passive about this.
"But she'll-" Uma was abit hesitant, it's not somethinh you can just say out of the blue.
"She should've, a long time ago, this is just her finally redeeming herself."
"And you're okay with this? I know you don't like us. But you were human for atleast a decade and a half." Her face went sour at Alice.

It didn't matter to her if that's how Uma or anybody else thinks of her right now. It's less of her priorities to be liked right now, maybe before.

"Can I count on you on this?" She tries catching her eyes but Uma doesn't trust her fully, only time can tell of her choices and she hopes that it won't be too late when Uma finally decides.

"You're putting a lot of trust on them than them on you." Jasper said as they drive away to meet the last hope.
"Our choices are limited. To be honest, I don't like this more than you do. But having them on our side can shake the Volturi's focus on us."
"Or they can find another reason to hate us." Jasper kept his mouth shut after receiving a glare from Alice. "I'm just saying.."

Malia had just return from a run. Surprisingly Trey and Sam was there, with Edward. They weren't hostile with each other but indifferent.

"Jared, let's go." Sam steps out and Jared bids Malia. Edward sees Jared's thoughts.

Jared thinks that Trey will take Malia away, just before everything starts. It makes Edward smirk at the idea and gives Jared a subtle shake of the head for an answer. He appreciated that.

"Do you plan to kill each other before the volturi does?" Malia said sarcastically.

"I wouldn't waste my energy on it."

"We're planning to hide you."

"Hide me? From whom? The tracker saw me before."

"Not too far. Just enough for them to think you are with us." Edward explains.

"Why?" She thought. "What difference does it make?"

"Everything."

.......

They agreed on a plan. Edward knew Uma was hiding something that not even Trey knows about. But given that they've talked to Alice, he needs to trust that. Trey however stated it clearly he will not be part of this, it wasn't their fight. It wasn't about Bella anymore or their bloodthirst, but the existence of what they see as an abomination to their kind, or not their kind at all. If Trey wanted to end the volturi he'll want to have it in his own terms.

Jacob and Bella had a talk. She'll be sure to protect his mind from Edward. And that worries him.

"I don't know why her. It could've been Malia and I would understand it. It could've been Leah."

"Maybe Alice saw something."

"What?"
"Maybe.. they won't make it.."

Bella tries to not believe what she just heard. She went with Jacob to the Quileutes, raising a few brows. She is a vampire now, and had just put them in grave danger. It was different than before when she was just the awkward Bella. She sees Uma.

"You're smart to not let Edward see you."

"I was told not to. Your sister."
"Good. You met her. What else has she told you?"

"Deaths."
"Except you. You, Jacob, and Renesmeè..." Bella is piecing it up.
"I plan to fight." She said decisively.
"No. I need you. You'll have to live."
"How dare you order me to live, when you chose for yourself?" Uma snarls at Bella but Jacob growls back.

This might be harder then she thought. How can Jacob work this with Uma.

They were all preparing. Trey had instructed for Uma to not join. As for Eli, he insist on being with Addie at all times. She wasn't feeling so well these days.

But as for Jared. He's doing it again. He's pushing her away. But none of the other consequences prove that her going will be much useful to the majority. Only to the key players if they all play their cards right. But no one really plays by the rules. Sooner or later one of them will end up on a last minute decision and it'll be down to one final move.