Everything happens for a reason or poor decisions

Days turned to weeks

Days turned to weeks. Renesmee now a child. The clock is ticking. Malia sat anxiously outside the house. Looking thru the window, seeing how happy Jacob is even though he is surrounded by vampires. The thing he hates most in the world. Renesmee plays the piano alongside her dad, Edward. Until they both felt Malia's piercing gaze at them. Edward knew at this moment Malia is a threat but the very reason is unknown. She must've learnt to block him voluntarily or he is just put of fpcus from having Renesmee who also communicates with him via telepathy. Doesn't lessen his unease of her being around now. And she too felt the same way. She took a step back further the boarder.

It wasn't a surprise that Jared appeared as soon as she crossed and she didn't mind the company.

"You can tell me anything, Malia."
"You need to keep them from crossing the border. Can you do that?"
"Why? What are you planning?"

"Has anyone seen dog girl?" Rosalie asks mockingly receiving a scolding glare from Esme. "What?"

"Has anyone seen Alice?"
"Maybe she's out hunting deers."

It didn't really felt like the next day for the Cullens since they don't sleep except for Renesmee who looks from her window as the snow fell. She haven't been out yet. Bella was a bit cautious since her daughter is still part human and vulnerable to some dangers. But she didn't want Renesmee to miss her childhood. Who knows for how long she'll only be this young? She didn't want to be selfish.

"Do you want to go out?" She asked and the girl nods. "Go get your coat."

"I'll go with you." Jacob said and not taking no for an answer. The two is inseparable. That is until they heard a faint howl. It was Seth. Something happened to Seth but only Jacob could understand it. The distraught in his face is enough for Bella to understand.

"It's alright. You can catch up to us."

They went their separate ways.

At the field, Bella checks the field for any potential dangers before calling out Renesemee. She sprints around playfully. They went on to play hide and seek as to which Bella would pretend to not hear her faint breathing. Renesmee tried her best. She's still having fun despite knowing her mom is basically cheating on her. She stepped back further the pines. Only the rustles of the leaves with snow falling could be heard but there was a sudden crunch of snow like someone stepping on it. Renesmee wasn't scared it was all familiar to her. But Bella began to panic when she felt total silence. For a second Renesmee came out unaware of Bella's almost rogue state of losing her half human child but it was evident in her eyes.

"Don't do that to me Renesmee. Don't disappear." She cupped Renesmee's rosey cheeks. "Stay close."

She went on to collect snowflakes instead. Jumping or more like floating to catch one midair, a pair of eyes caught her.

That person wasn't at all thrilled of the sight. Renesmee lands back and runs to her mom with curiousity.

"Irina?" Bella calls out but she felt disgusted to even look at them longer

"Irina?" Bella calls out but she felt disgusted to even look at them longer. She turned her back and left.

"Who was that mommy?"
"That's cousin Irina from Denali." She said confused of Irina's resentment towards them.

On the other end, Malia saw her too. Her foot made a step but she pulled herself back. No. She's gonna allow this isn't she? That vampire always held a grudge against the Cullens and the wolf pack. She'll do everything to destroy them for them to feel what she had felt. It was the perfect scenerio. Alice should've done better on convincing her.

Malia had her but she let her escape. But for Irina she never knew how close she was to death and how she's making her own path towards it.

In an instant something jumps behind Malia even she was not prepared for it. It was Jacob in full rage.

"You did what to Seth!?"
"It'll heal! You have to calm down!"
"Calm down?" They rolled while trying to get a grip of the other. It was a horrible sight in the wild but as to what the wolves would say is a harmless play. "You almost broke his bones!"

Malia pushes him back now she's gaining on him.

"Let me give you a recap while you were away, I had the chance to kill Renesmee but does she look dead to you?"
"No. But you will be."
"Yeah." That kept Jacob at bay. "Seth's injury will heal just give it a day or two."

"Since when did you know about that?"
"Sam told me."
"Wow he's just saying things to you than me. That's very comforting."

Malia and Jacob observe Bella and Renesmee, they haven't been spotted yet.

"I don't know yet if I made a mistake but you have to be ready, I just know something's coming."

They join the two down the field like nothing happened earlier. Renesmee looks at Malia and held on to her hand as they walk back home.

As soon as Malia had stepped foot on their home, Edward turned to her now sure she is a threat after reading Jacob's mind. As he held Malia by the neck, Bella held Edward by the arm. She wasn't gonna let her husband kill the one that saved her before, ofcourse without the knowledge that she supposedly tried to kill Renesmee two times now.

"Edward. Let her go." Bella demands and he complies a bit hesitant at first.

" Bella demands and he complies a bit hesitant at first

"You can't trust a dog you never fed." Rosalie comments.
"And you can't trust a vampire. Wonder where your clairvoyant is."

They went silent. It was enough to let her go. The trust in this so called family is being tested. Malia was just a bait and she knew. She let herself be. As soon as she let Renesmee live, as soon as she let Irina leave, Alice sees more visions.

 As soon as she let Renesmee live, as soon as she let Irina leave, Alice sees more visions

She only needs one. And it hasn't come up yet and that's what scares her. What if Malia was the mistake after all.