She'll come back with an army

Things haven't been going well back in the rez. Although they've managed to keep Charlie safe with Billy and Harry inviting him over. Seeing another new face has raised his suspicion but they told him Vinn is Paul's cousin.

"He's just staying.." Billy looks at the kid. Vinn also glanced at him. "For a while."

"How's Bella? Had she called?" Jacob asked him anxiously.

"She'll call soon. She'll be back, just out having fun with the Cullens." Charlie said weirded out of how Jacob had been acting like Bella was in great danger.

The mention of Cullens had left Jacob disgusted and he looks down knowing well that fun isn't part of her trip.

Malia on the other hand has been dealing with the pack too. Vinn was tough to handle and Paul only had a few patience left before he tries to end this guy's life. Vinn had a few tricks up on his sleeves and when the pack tries to work together he ends up doing the opposite, which works but still not part of the plan.

"I don't follow orders from an Alpha, what more for a Beta." Vinn scoffed at Jared.

"Are you stupid? Do you want to get killed out there?" Jared yelled at him.

"Or we'll just kill him in here." Paul glared at him.

But Sam had called of the guys. The last time they've acted carelessly with that same stubborness it almost placed everyone in danger.

"We've had enough of training for today."

"Training isn't gonna keep the lady vamp away. You all just got lucky killing this Laurent guy." He tells them. "But the lady? She's smart. She knows when to attack, and who..."

"You seem to have a lot of knowledge about Victoria.." Sam said challenging him.

"She burned our tribe down. Together with those two monsters." Vinn glances at Malia accussingly and she looks away.
--

The Cullens had returned to Forks with Bella, she's been with them for a while before going back to Charlie. Sam had told Malia about it but they haven't let Jacob go to her since it'll only make things messy.

Malia went to the Cullens as fast as she could. Her eyes quickly searched for Bella who was with Edward. He looked at her reading her thoughts. She really cares for her, and now that Edwaed saw Alessia's thoughts, he knows why Malia has been like this with Bella.

Bella's eyes meets Malia, both were brown eyes, and she takes a sigh of relief before finally getting to her in a hug. Bella was surprised of her affection, looks over Edward, and he smiles at her softly.

Alice couldn't face Malia. Not what after she saw in back in volturi. She will be the one to turn Bella, and she promised her that Bella wpuld be safe.

"I'd like to thank you." Edward said to Malia. "For watching over her. For letting her see me."

"I didn't do it for you." She said before walking away.

He knew why and he was still thankful that her love for a friend is still greater than anything.

Malia returned to the rez with Jacob waiting up on her.

"How was she?"

"She's alright Jake."

"She couldn't even come here now?" Jake bolts out headed for the Cullens. And Malia couldn't stop him, she'll just hope that Bella finally listens to him.

--

"The Volturi will kill you. You'll have to stay here."

"And what? You'll send them a human snack!?"

"No! She won't be harmed. I won't let them. But you have to stay here. It is crucial. You of all the people should know this." Alice isn't asking her, she is ordering her. Edward had told her of Malia's history, some of it, of how she felt guilty for failing to protect a human. And now she is doing her best to protect this girl whom reminded her so much of Alessia, and it scares her.

--

"You never told me you hang out with vampires now." Vinn sat beside her.

"I don't. But they're not the same as the ones we've been told about. The ones we saw."

"A vampire is still a vampire. Give them a bloody human and they'll take it all the same."

Vinn hated them, their kind, the cold ones, he hated them more than Jacob hated the Cullens. And having more 9f Vampires in Forks, he just couldn't take it. He went on to Sam about it, of how if it was their tribe, the Vampires would've been extinct in this area by now.

"But that's yours. We have a treaty, that's what keeps us different from yours. And as long as your here you will.." Sam glares at him "obey the treaty the elders and Cullens made."

Vinn then takes this out on Malia, he lashes at her for being something below the vampires.

"You know who killed your friend! It's those blood suckers!"

"Whoa, Bella's not dead!" Embry tells him standing up. Quil was also resdy to back him up.

"I wasn't talking about that human. If you let her spend more time around those murderers, you'll have one more blood on your hands." Vinn tells them. It made everyone lower their head. Of all the things Vinn had said this one made sense. "We're leaving!" Vinn grips Malia's wrist and drags her.

"No! We talked about this. We're staying!"

"Victoria wants you. If you leave she'll leave them alone."

"That's not true." Bella walks towards them with Jacob. "Alice saw Victoria, she's been creating an army. Newborn army."

Jacob nods at Sam telling him its really happening. "We only got days before they come. And the only way is if we all worked together. As much as I don't want to say it. We'll have to work with the Cullens."

"We can't leave now, Vinn." Her eyes meets his, she's definitely staying. "They'll need us."

"Fine." He said.